The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

15 minutes ago, ZZ383 said:

Wow, the PS Plus Monthly games campaign has one game option, the Multiplayer online only Meet Your Maker. 

Way to force people to play your new shiny boring thing. 

You just have to boot the game, not play it.

I got the 50 points without even seeing the game's main menu.

And it's a very small install too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question, guys. 

Did anyone else on here receive the "PocketStation" collectible today?

I just checked out my collectibles on the app and there it was. It's a surprise because I never in my life owned the PockerStation. 

Is this a fluke, or have other people on here gotten this "rare" collectible in their collection? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Toxik_Angel187 said:

Just a quick question, guys. 

Did anyone else on here receive the "PocketStation" collectible today?

I just checked out my collectibles on the app and there it was. It's a surprise because I never in my life owned the PockerStation. 

Is this a fluke, or have other people on here gotten this "rare" collectible in their collection? 

I got that one back in November. I don't remember what the requirements for it were, though I never owned one of those either. 

Edited by Viper

20 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

BassMaster Fishing still not working for the Holy Cow! collectible. It would be nice if they actually made campaigns work as intended.

17 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Bassmaster did work for me

used the PS5 version and it worked first try. Because I have tried PS4 and didn’t work. Hope this helps. Good luck.  

Edited by ZEE11W

On 4/28/2023 at 4:09 PM, DesmaBR said:

Bassmaster did work for me

On 4/28/2023 at 4:25 PM, ZEE11W said:

used the PS5 version and it worked first try. Because I have tried PS4 and didn’t work. Hope this helps. Good luck. 

Ya I should have mentioned that I'm PS4 only. I won't lose any sleep over missing a dumb digital collectible, I've already missed a bunch. It just makes the experience less interesting when it doesn't work though.

On 01/05/2023 at 4:01 AM, Squarevii87 said:

Ps plus game catalogue:Must play this month

Ghostwire Tokyo

Doom Eternal

Skyrim

Fallout 4 

Deathloop

minor correction: It’s Fallout 76 not 4. Just tried both and only 76 unlocked it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jacko_the_lad said:

There's an easy 50 points available on PS Stars for just starting up one of the following games:

Destiny 2

No Man's Sky

Riders Republic

Fall Guys

Rocket League

Apex Legends

Thanks for the heads up :D 

• Like 1

Legit question. I’ve missed out on many 50 pt campaigns because I’ve pre ordered games only to see the campaign appear the following month suggesting to buy one of those new games. (Dead Space, Resident Evil 4, Star Wars Jedi Survivor) Since I preordered and played on launch, I missed out on the points. This seems ass backwards to me. Anyone contact PS support on this and were you able to get the 50 pts? If not, I guess I won’t ever preorder again as it seems like it’s a punishment. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

If not, I guess I won’t ever preorder again as it seems like it’s a punishment. 

No, they won't grant them to you. It is best just to ignore the 50 points rewards for purchase campaigns, monetary they are a pittance, only valuing €/$ 0.20. Most of the games in those campaigns either have launch discounts or pre-order bonuses. And you get to play the games way earlier.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

Legit question. I’ve missed out on many 50 pt campaigns because I’ve pre ordered games only to see the campaign appear the following month suggesting to buy one of those new games. (Dead Space, Resident Evil 4, Star Wars Jedi Survivor) Since I preordered and played on launch, I missed out on the points. This seems ass backwards to me. Anyone contact PS support on this and were you able to get the 50 pts? If not, I guess I won’t ever preorder again as it seems like it’s a punishment. 

I can't answer about contacting support but it really is annoying and really anti consumer especially considering that the preorders/day 1 buy actually support them the best. From the very start of the program every single month this appended to me, just this month after a couple of days to the release i saw sunbreak(i preorder the deluxe edition day1) was part of the campaign. Imo it's really scummy from their part and every single month like that.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 6:33 AM, Bishcraft said:

I still want Sony to send you an actual Platinum trophy to you when you reach a certain amount of platinum trophies, that would be cool!

This or at least a certificate! Maybe a Platinum Stamping of appreciation from Sony. Would be nice to display. Youtube does something like this when a certain amount of followers are obtained. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Maverick6146 said:

Does that give you an empty trophy list as well?

Like Jacko said, you can delete lists with 0 trophies earned, so that ain't a problem either.

Additionally, if you stream the required game with Premium (when available), and close it as soon as the campaign completes, the list usually doesn't even get added to your profile.

Only trace of the game that will remain is on your list of played games. But there's also an option to hide games on that list from other players.

• Like 1