Only as good as your 50th rarest plat... How good are you?

Beyondthegrave07

Mine is Siege Expert from Rainbow 6: Siege. 10.35% which is a little disappointing as I had hoped to have one at least sub10%. I am 3 platinums from there so not too far off.

My 100th is Trophy of Zeus from God of War at 19.14%. 

150 is Up's "Platinum Trophy" - so original. It sits at 47.71%.

Edited by da-Noob123
Added 100 and 150

#50   num50.jpg

#100 num100.jpg

Some strange coincidences, where my 50th rarest plat is trophy #4996 and my 100th rarest plat is trophy #10,000.  I do try to put plats at milestone numbers but to have this strange look at rarity and having 50th rarest% x 100 =4996 (almost 5000) and 100th rarest% x100=10,000th trophy.  Weird!!! 

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 2

For me my 50th rarest Platinum is this one!

1L4ee3e4.png

:platinum:: Heartbeat
Unlock every trophy

28.17%: Uncommon - PSNProfiles

5.9%: Very Rare - PSN

I wish it was something rarer but this will have to do for now, got plenty of games to finally get round to playing that will be rarer though!

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 1

Glad to see others here that have both 50th and 100th in the UR range!

1Lf3dcf9.png

#50 Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed (Vita) (1.28%)

1L5223eb.png

#100 Super Time Force Ultra (2.34%)

I'm getting closer to have #200 also in the UR range, probably getting that done in 2023.

Edited by TheYuriG
added rarities because I forgot to do it last time
  • Like 4

50th is Fall Guys at 11,46%. Didn't manage to get it for the old launcher which will be a sore spot in the back of my mind for years to come..

1Lc34109.png

100th is Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 at 18,8%. 

1L8f86ca.png

It pleases me that our top 100 is still under the 20% :)

I had a lot of fun browsing through the old trophy log, was shocked to see that I had 10 UR plats! Gonna make it this years goal to make it 15!

1 hour ago, Xylobe said:

I'm not sure how I feel about your theory-- it feels like most of the plats I go for are in the 20-50% window, so sub-10% feels pretty low. For fun, my 100th rarest is World to the West at 15.68% and my overall average rarity is 57.66%.

It's all in good fun! It's something I started doing for fun when I looked at a few profiles. The 100 mark was interesting for those with 200+ plats which is why I included it in the OP.

Initially, I always thought someone's top 10 rarest plats told you about their profile, but then you realize that people play some pretty weird stuff that's only rare because no one plays it OR you realize what a masochist some people are. This thread has been pretty fun to look through, not gonna lie.

My #100 plat btw is Bug Fables at 26.78% which is funny because I think it should be rarer because hardly anyone has played it.

I didn't post it initially since now we are talking about 100/151 plats which includes a majority of my plats obviously. 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07