Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare Coming to PS4 August 17, 2023

ziggypossum

Experience the epic Western adventure Red Dead Redemption and its groundbreaking zombie-horror companion, Undead Nightmare, as both games come to the PlayStation 4 for the very first time in a single package. In a new conversion by Double Eleven Studios, PS4 version bring the two classic experiences together again for both new players and original fans to enjoy across modern consoles, including backwards compatibility with the PlayStation 5. 

*Red Dead Redemption features the single-player experiences from both Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare, plus bonus content from the Game of the Year Edition and more. Red Dead Redemption does not feature multiplayer content.

NO 60FPS SUPPORT IT SEEMS?

Edited by llnzane__
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, SaiyanSenshi said:

I can’t believe this… not even a ps5 version! I’m really disappointed rockstar 

Watch them do the same thing they have done with GTA 5, rerelease it on PS5 later but without a free upgrade.

I don't mind port, remaster or remake - i will be playing this day 1 anyway looking forward to it. Just a shame it won't be at 60 fps though.

My only question though, do you guys think they will release a physical copy of it aswel?

Edited by Jason-DFG

3 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

Watch them do the same thing they have done with GTA 5, rerelease it on PS5 later but without a free upgrade.

I don't mind port, remaster or remake - i will be playing this day 1 anyway looking forward to it. Just a shame it won't be at 60 fps though.

My only question though, do you guys think they will release a physical copy of it aswel?

They are releasing a physical copy in October. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Parker said:

Yes, a physical copy is releasing on October 13th. 

Parker

9 minutes ago, Fanatixa1 said:

They are releasing a physical copy in October. 

That's abit stupid releasing physical and digital seperate...

I will probably buy it digital then.

The port looks pretty good.

Resolution at 4K, improved draw distance, and texture upres. At first blush a far superior job than the GTA ports. 

But $50 is just way too much. Take Two has gone full Strauss on us. Keep it fixed at $30 and everyone can buy in, replay a beloved classic, and Double 11 Studios can make some money and grow their team. They even cut online which saves on time and direct costs.

I’ll wait for a sale. 

• Like 2