• Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Best title of the month

• Foamstars
    • Rollerdrome
    • Steelrising
    • Nothing

Is there a significant reason Rollerdrome has a low plat % despite the game giving it just a 4/10 - 10 hours? And this is pre PS+!

not a great month but I’m happy to try Rollerdrome. If Foamstars has a nice easy/simple platinum that’s not too long I’ll play it but with all the other games to play I won’t jump in. Wonder if this will be the next Rocket League or the next DKO… or Disc Jam… or Destruction All Stars… or Arcadegeddon… or Hardware Rivals…

1 minute ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Wow this looks like a hard pass month. SteelRising looks interesting, but I'm not huge on beat em up games. Thankfully more time to focus on the backlog

It's not beat em up, it's just another souls like. Nothing interesting as usual and we're missing the None option in the poll.

• Like 2

I have no interest in Foamstars but Rollerdrome has been on my radar and Steelrising looks pretty intriguing. I'm honestly pretty okay with this month's games overall. Not great but not awful.

Edited by plafix68
  • Like 2

Just now, Keidah said:

Is there a significant reason Rollerdrome has a low plat % despite the game giving it just a 4/10 - 10 hours? And this is pre PS+!

It was one of the most heavily advertised on the ps plus trial, that probably damaged the % by a lot.

• Like 2

I like the lineup, it gets me to play multiple games that I wouldn't otherwise try. Steelrising looks very interesting. Foamstars I agree with the meh comments especially since the trophy list isn't out yet, but the rest look good. 

• Like 3

I'm not excited for Foamstars. I don't think it's a Splatoon ripoff or not.... And this is will be the worst game of 2024, at least its for me. 😕

Rollerdrome is not a bad game to platinum and its 10 hours. I'll go for that platinum trophy.

And Steelrising is an another game I'm not interested in.

My rating: 2.5/5 (Okay)

Edited by DyrekRacc
  • Like 1

I had a good time with Steelrising last year. Fun combat, cool weapons, beautiful settings. There's a lot of missable trophies but the guide here helps a lot. I recommend it.

And I may check Rollerdrome. Zero interest in Foamstars though.

• Like 2