• Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Best title of the month

• Foamstars
    • Rollerdrome
    • Steelrising
    • Nothing

6 hours ago, Biscoito18 said:

I had a good time with Steelrising last year. Fun combat, cool weapons, beautiful settings. There's a lot of missable trophies but the guide here helps a lot. I recommend it.

And I may check Rollerdrome. Zero interest in Foamstars though.

Ah nuts, missable trophies are not fun : /

Steelrising is the only game I would even consider, but I was VERY interested in it before it released, so this month has potential to be pretty good for me.

Esit: $15 dlc required for the 100% is a major turn off.

Edited by yowzagabowza
  • Like 1

I've seen Rollerdrome on a TON of best indies of the year/games you might have missed/hidden gems lists, so that's a nice little game to get.

Unfortunately the best I've heard about Steel Rising is how mid it is.

Foamstars hurts my eyes but if the trophy list isn't super bad I might try it.

I was this 🤏 close to picking up Rollerdrome a couple weeks back when it was on sale. Glad I waited though, I would've been hella pissed lol. Overall good month in my eyes; Don't really care about playng Foamstars, but the other 2 I'm defo interested in checking out eventually. 

• Like 1

Foamstars looks fun... I don't understand the tiring critics because it's a "game as a service".

Those critics should be made to actual potential good singleplayers games that get turned into games as a service, not games that only work with an online component.

Like for example, it was obvious they changed Avengers or Babylon's Fall to fit this model; in this case, no one would play a campaign of Foamstars against the AI.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, majob said:

Seems decent to me. No idea why people think they're bad but then again, you can't please everyone.

Yeah, too much negativity in the comment. At least counting all the votes in the poll, the average opinion is mixed.

• Like 4

Rollerdrome has been on my wishlist for awhile now, was waiting for it to get super cheap, but "Free" always works. Couldn't care less about PlayStation Splatoon, and yet another Soulslike, I'll pass on that. 

• Like 1

Decent month for me. Steel Rising is the only nope without a PS5. I had hope Rollerdome would join Essential at some point.

I'm willing to give Foam Stars a chance depending on the Trophylist. Square-Enix doesn't have a history of unobtainable or excessive mp games (outside of the MMORPG FF XI / XIV).

A great month in my opinion! Two AA games from my wishlist that I'm looking forward to playing! Foamstars taking up one of the monthly spots is ehh... but I'm still rooting for it! 🧼

• Like 1

Pretty good month for me. 3 games I don’t own, with Rollerdome already being on my wishlist and Steel Rising being a game I’ve been interested in since I saw some videos on YT awhile back. I really liked Spider’s last game, GreedFall (also a PS+ offering) so I’ll definitely have to check this one out at some point. The only game on offer here that I’m not really interested in is Foamstars.

• Like 1