Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#59: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)

Enjoyable game, hope it’s not the last in the series! Easy platinum, took me a lot longer than I anticipated though.  I also liked how they added a ‘secret’ ending to those who achieved the platinum! Forever chipping away at my PS3 backlog..

Edited by GraniteSnake

7 hours ago, fabiansc83 said:

platinum#80: TRINE 2: COMPLETE STORY (PS4)

L14e4a1.png

1L2a98c2.png

Trine 2 Hard 
Earn all Trophies in Trine 2
platinum

1.53%
ULTRA RARE

difficulty: 5 or 6/10

enjoyment: 6/10

I love the art style of this game...but hate the gameplay. Pretty doable for an Ultra Rare though.

Most difficult trophy: "walk in the park", some leves are a little too hard with hardcore mode (level 11 and 12 for example)

Most annoying trophy: "Grand Collector", even with guides, some collectibles are a pain in the @ss...

platinumTrilogy Completed btw 1f601.png1f601.png1f601.pngplatinum

I accidentally started that game thinking it was the short version and then when I saw the guide it said difficulty 9/10. Reading your experience gave me more hope with this platinum.  :yay:

• Like 1

Just now, DiegoMolinams said:

I accidentally started that game thinking it was the short version and then when I saw the guide it said difficulty 9/10. Reading your experience gave me more hope with this platinum.  :yay:

9/10? No way, it's not that hard. Try it. Just follow a guide for the collectibles and use soya's bubble a lot on hardcore and you will be good ?i don't even know why this is an ultra rare plat.

• Like 1