Most Recent Platinum

Muff

SI_3DS_SkylandersSpyrosAdventure_image1600w.jpg

1S25ea61.png 40-platinum.png#6 SKYLANDERS SPYRO'S ADVENTURE My proudest plat ever 

Enjoyment 9/10

Difficulty 4-5/10 because of 3 trophies

I have to admit: this was no small feat for me.  In fact it was the hardest and funnest plat I’ve ever gotten. PSN rarity 1.1% But I REALLY LOVED it.

I don’t usually go for difficult stuff but the game was so fun that I couldn’t help myself. It takes strategy, leveling up, and just the right skylanders for the hardest trophies. Ghost roaster is the only one that got me through Tag me if you can (which is brutal) because he’s got a power which makes him impervious to the lasers. Terafin finally (after trying several others) got me One for all because he also could burrow underground and escape the hydra attacks. 

I think Activision is kinda mean for making a kids’ game so tough, but I believe their strategy was to induce you to buy more skylanders to make it easier. Even then it’s not, but at least it is doable. 

It is just so fun and so funny that I didn’t mind the glitches and difficulty! I was mostly grinning ear to ear. Now I might have to continue on in the other games of the series ...

A Handful of Platinums for September 2018:

#89 & 90
Little Adventure on the Priarie
On4h7TR.png

I know, I know. But I had to. LMAO

#91,92 & 93
Devious Dungeon
CqAOPbd.png

I enjoyed playing it the first time,
so I had to play it another 2 times.

#94 & 95
Root Letter
wT0dB7x.png

Very interesting story and a very good ending.

Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
1qhnqyq.png

Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala
xMXRcbt.png

Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends
tCZ72OV.png

Chaos on Deponia
IQpKJCz.png

On 22/07/2018 at 0:28 AM, zizimonster said:

Hi. You need to use the dummy outside the arena at least once. I used it once, and beat her up first try. :)

Hi. Thanks for the tip/help. I did read your reply post at the time you posted it.

But wanted to get other games played before attempting that part again in Chaos of Deponia LOL

Anyways, I got passed that part. Woo-Hoo!!

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
OtD54Gl.png

Never played any of them before.

This one I enjoyed.

• Like 4

Platinum #69 - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

1L1be0ee.png

[Achieve All Trophies]

09/21/2018

I was addicted to Chivalry when it released; first person melee is my favorite thing. When I last played it, 3 years & 7 months ago, my three remaining trophies were dependent on unlocking the next (final) tiers of three ranged weapons. I didn't enjoy playing just for the sake of that, and when I later accepted a 1v1 "Duel" for the first time, I lost all of my painstaking Batman & Adventure Time character customization's. That's what finally pushed me off the platinum, until I decided to self boost a week ago. 

• Like 4