Most Recent Platinum

Muff

54 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

Platinum #67 - Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon 

1Lbc8c9f.png

And with that I have the platinum for all the Spyro Reignited games. :) I had so much fun replaying all of these games. 

I'm at about 97% completion on Year of the Dragon, so I'll go back and finish up those last few levels soon. (Man do I hate those skateboarding ones though. :P ) 

Do you really not have to do the skateboarding challenges to get the plat? That'd be huge for me, since I've always hated that even in the PSOne days!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Do you really not have to do the skateboarding challenges to get the plat? That'd be huge for me, since I've always hated that even in the PSOne days!

Nope! Unlike the first two games, you don't need 100% completion for the platinum. You will just need 100 eggs in order to fight the Sorceress. :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jelloycat said:

Nope! Unlike the first two games, you don't need 100% completion for the platinum. You will just need 100 eggs in order to fight the Sorceress. :) 

Ah nice! That's gonne save me so much headache, considering I'm finding Spyro 3 to be the weakest of the three, but it does have headbash going for it. 

• Like 3