Most Recent Platinum

Muff

12 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Congrats man! Been trying the best part of two weeks or so to get this done myself the online mode sometimes yeah like you say is cheap but i agree fantastic story mode! By the way how was Tier 1 Mode? I am dreading doing it (leaving it for last ha) 

Based on your location, I can only help on weekends as there's a 5 hr difference in time. But if you need to connect or just get into lobbies, hit me up. Helped a guy out from France get online to knock off his trophies. Sadly I can't help with the LIFERS. 

Tier 1 was fun, not crazy hard, but not super easy either.

Belly Of The Beast (Mission 5) and Rescuing The Rangers (Mission 9) are the ones you'll have some trouble with. I finished both with over 3 minutes remaining, so should't be too tough. Of course you gotta die a lot to learn where spawn points are.

Good luck, let me know if you need any help.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Paulie1313 said:

Based on your location, I can only help on weekends as there's a 5 hr difference in time. But if you need to connect or just get into lobbies, hit me up. Helped a guy out from France get online to knock off his trophies. Sadly I can't help with the LIFERS. 

Tier 1 was fun, not crazy hard, but not super easy either.

Belly Of The Beast (Mission 5) and Rescuing The Rangers (Mission 9) are the ones you'll have some trouble with. I finished both with over 3 minutes remaining, so should't be too tough. Of course you gotta die a lot to learn where spawn points are.

Good luck, let me know if you need any help.

Thanks for getting back to me mate! Ah i see i read that 5 and 9 were slightly troublesom will be starting Teir 1 mode this weekend, thanks a lot for your input its very helpful :)