Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #316 Midnight Deluxe (vita)

completed in 58 minutes and 3 seconds

platinum rarity 96.62% common

platinum name: platinum midnight

i'm still working on diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls (ps4). i had to get an easy one in since i was behind by 1 game in the set. got the whole endgame ahead of me but first i gotta get a burger before i play (gaming staved off dinner time) goal is to finish within a week it's possible just gotta torment 1 or 2 until legends drop in every slot.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Red-River13 said:

Platinum 247 - Titanfall 2

1L8f9b2f.png

Welcome to the 6-4

This is pretty much the best first person shooter I played this generation. Even though the multiplayer was mostly optional I still ended up playing a few matches because of how solid the gameplay is. Very underrated game.

One more time for the people in the back.... this game is super underrated!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Red-River13 said:

Platinum 247 - Titanfall 2

1L8f9b2f.png

Welcome to the 6-4

This is pretty much the best first person shooter I played this generation. Even though the multiplayer was mostly optional I still ended up playing a few matches because of how solid the gameplay is. Very underrated game.

Yes, it's an incredible game (though i'm not good enough for the speedrun trophy). It's what Call of Duty tried, but failed, to be with BO3/AW. Titanfall is so much fun, that I hope there's a sequel! Everybody should give it a chance.

• Like 1