Most Recent Platinum

Muff

21 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

That's irritating, I guess I'll just leave it for this play-through and attempt it again on the next, getting tired of repeating the level. Shame about the trophies and the workarounds necessary to get them to unlock, takes away from an otherwise enjoyable game. I'm about to attempt Hard Brawler and Superhuman Pilot on Stage 5, hoping I don't run into anymore issues. 1f610.png

I know dude I'm telling you, the trophies took a lot away from this game

44 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I know dude I'm telling you, the trophies took a lot away from this game

Ugh, both Superhuman Pilot and Hard Brawler refuse to unlock for me in Stage 5, guess I'll just have to do a third play through and hope they unlock then. I missed 'Thank you, Zosaly' on my original run so I'll have to finish this run regardless, so I'm praying that unlocks when it should..

Again, I haven't posted in here for a little while but since I'm on the cusp of reaching my #300 milestone, here's a recap of my last few platinums.

:platinum: #296 :platinum:

L2549d8.png

Hidden Agenda

I had a lot of fun with this. It's like a cross between Heavy Rain and Until Dawn (coincidentally made by the same developers of this game Supermassive) which utilises the PlayLInk system for playing the game and no controllers are required. There's a story mode in which you play through on your own and a competitive mode where up to six people can play (although each player must have their own Android or IOS compatible device). 1 playthrough of each is required for the platinum. My wife helped me with the competitive playthrough and we had a lot of fun playing the game. The story kept us guessing all the way to the end too.

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 3/10

:platinum: #297 :platinum:

L189f11.png

Storm Boy

A very simple game to platinum but within it is a very charming yet heartbreaking children's story (one I was already familiar with having read the book it's based on as a child). Lots of feels at the end. It's very sad.

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 1/10

:platinum: #298 :platinum:

L718bec.png

Bird Game +

So this is an on-rails type experience in which you (unsurprisingly) play as a bird and have to make it to the end of each level whilst avoiding numerous obstacles. It's drawn in a very charming minimalist black and white manner and it really is quite pretty to look at. Any fun I had with the game itself however was offset by clunky controls and at times it felt like I had very little control over the bird. Average to good but would have been better with more finessed controls.

Enjoyment: 4/10

Difficulty: 3/10

:platinum: #299 :platinum:

L4ec416.png

Sagebrush

I really enjoyed this a hell of a lot. It's a first person walking simulator style game in which the game's character explores the compound of a millennialist style religious cult in New Mexico years after they all took their own lives in a mass suicide style event. The game's story (definitely my cup of tea) is told though exploration of the compound and through audio tapes that are scattered around the area which explain the cult's plans and what they believed in. It's short but sweet. I loved it.

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 2/10

• Like 4