Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #14:

L8fd242.png

A few friends I party chat with on PSN kept telling me to get this.  They wanted me in on the multiplayer action.  Let's slay shit, they said.  Let's collect treasures, they said.  Let's grind levels together, they said.  And they pretty much all quit.  Technically, they played other multiplayer games that I didn't own, and when I asked if anybody wanted to hop on Knights, I got no response.  So, suffice to say, I'm not doing that again.

This game made me wish I knew how to pronounce shit in Chinese.  I know Q sounds like a ch- and other than that, I got nothin'.  The narration voice acting is pretty legit.  The combat is surprisingly fun.  The grinding relentlessly is not, so maybe this game is best if you're the type to get off on punching pillows to release your anger.  Except this time, the fist is actually a dagger or two or a pretty wickedly awesome halberd that just wrecks things left and right.  Downside:  One trophy requires multiplayer, and I know good and damn well that I got lucky finding someone high level who was willing to be patient with me screwing up a level more than once.  

That said, I hope I can be that for someone on here someday.  I'm only level 39 though.  ?

Difficulty:  7 / 10 

The game could be a lot more helpful in explaining mechanics.  Took me longer than I care to admit to figure out combat and super moves and all that.  Once I did, I think I died maybe a small handful of times.  That said, you will need a guide for 100% map completion, and Krysticism's is LEGIT.

Enjoyment:  6 / 10

I got more than a little frustrated at some of the features.  Now that the game is officially completed, I could see myself picking it up again here and there to blow off steam.

• Like 4

Mecho-Tales.jpg?ssl=1
Mercho tales (PS4)

not a lot to say about this one I’m not much of a fan of 2d side scrollers/platforms (although I will play them none the less) this annoyed the hell out of me it’s a easy game don’t get me wrong here but it’s really not the type of game I’m used to. 

• Like 4