Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Latest Platinum: My Name Is Mayo 2 (Shameful, I know)

Difficulty: 1/10.

Enjoyment: 6/10. (extra points because I actually streamed this. Basically, I did this for the lulz)

Challenge: 3/10.

Grind Difficulty: 2/10.

Time to complete: 23 minutes and 30 seconds

The extra point in Challenge and Difficulty are solely because after 3000 or so clicks my hand started to hurt quite a bit. I actually streamed myself getting the platinum, lol. I'll give a link when I am not on my work PC hahaha

• Like 1

Lb50245.png

:platinum:#332: All Trophies!

1L5bc5e1.png

Well, they aren't all gonna be hidden gems, I guess.

Like I said in status update, the game is a fine substitution for those without a Nintendo console, but not anything spectacular. I've been pretty lucky in my enjoyment in most all the movie based games I played so far, so it was kind of a bummer that this one didn't continue the trend. Heck, it barely has anything to do with the movie. Seriously, you add up the seconds of all the clips they show from the movie, it may equal to ONE minute of run-time. There is no attempt to draw you into the game, or even get you curious about the movie.

Also, despite none of the trophies being hard, it still is a demanding game, especially for one aimed at a younger audience. The fact that it still has a %16 rarity rate should be proof of that.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 4