Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#23 Rayman Legends (Legendary)

Really enjoyable game but man that was a slog getting the last trophy. Over 7 months of logging in most days to play the daily/weekly challenges and get the Truly Awesome! trophy. To put it into perspective I've gained 17 other platinums since I started that particular journey.

Aside from that grind, playing the game and collecting the other trophies was a very fun experience.

Edited by Ode2Destruxion
  • Like 4

L6e1fe7.png

Gris

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 2/10

I thought it would be a throw-away-but-fun-and-easy plat game since so many people had it, but it was one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever had in gaming.

Pros:

-Unbelievably beautiful art style

-Incredible music

-Solid and interesting, yet simple and precise gameplay

-The moment where the

Spoiler

turtle bursts out of the eel

was one of the most beautiful and impactful moments I've ever witnessed in a game.

-Trophies are straightforward once you know what to actually do.

Cons:

The single thing I didn't like about the game was that the game doesn't tell you exactly what collectibles/mementos that you're missing, so I had to go through each level again and do it them one by one (besides the one I directly remember getting). This is such a minor and frankly irrelevant complaint, so who cares.

TL;DR: This generation's Journey, with gorgeous visuals and unbelievably beautiful music.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

DÉRACINÉ

L8f5506.png

Short and simple PSVR game involving faeries set in a late Middle/ early modern Europe?  

Brought to you by From Software and Sony's Japan Studio, the character designs do remind me of many characters from From Software's games.

• Like 4