Most Recent Platinum

Muff

46 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

This game was kind of a yikes for me. First of all, I couldn't care less about Darksiders. I played this game because I liked Airship Syndicate's other game and wanted to support them further as well as get myself ready for their new game coming out by getting the plat for this one. But man, I did not like this game. At best I could say it was ok, maybe a 4/10, but the movement and the platforming took it to a 3/10. You have to do enough platforming and noodling around to necessitate that Airship made the movement fluid, but they did not succeed. The game play was so basic it can be boiled down to a 20 minute experience that you have for 30 hours. The game's systems are interesting enough for an isometric action RPG but they feel like they make so little a difference to the actual experience of the game that they feel largely unimportant. 

And the dialogue. Oh my lord how I hated the dialogue. Anyway it was mindless enough and certainly was never difficult for a single moment outside the incidental difficulty that the platforming provided not because of design but because of its flaws. I'm moving on and never giving this game thought again. At least their next game looks to be a clone of Battle Chasers and not this one.

Gotta say, that sucks to hear, as I was really interested in this one.

29 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

Gotta say, that sucks to hear, as I was really interested in this one.

I mean you never know man, I'd look at some videos and see if it looks good to you. It is on sale right now as well so I wouldn't necessarily count it out just based on my opinion but I gave the game its fair dues and came out not having liked it. I trust AS to make good games but maybe I just liked their turn based games at the end of the day.