Most Recent Platinum

Muff

52 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

And now you platted western big boob-games with uglys warts... I guess I have to report your account to Sony 'cause it seems like it got hacked... :/

Oh damn, you realized it :/

5 hours ago, Masamune said:

Screenshot (nice screenshot for the Platinum, would've been better if the save menu didn't pop-up just beforehand though):

At least the menu did not hide Fie :awesome:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Terra said:

#51: Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)

1L3734ec.png

Los Santos Legend

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Time To Platinum: 1 year, 2 months

I never thought I would achieve this but through some dedication and time set aside and some help from fellow PSNProfiles users and my brother, the platinum was achieved. In my opinion, this is my second favorite Grand Theft Auto. The fleshed out characters, memorable missions and side quests, the amount of activities you are able to do such as golfing, and GTA Online. There was rarely a moment where I was not invested in this game and it was the reason I was motivated to get the platinum. At times, getting the collectibles was a bit of a drag and the under the bridges/knife flights were certainly the hardest area to overcome but I kept a smile on along the way. It takes some grinding out but it was worth it and I encourage anyone who doesn't have to the platinum for this yet to go for it. Now to see if I can tackle the PS3 version!

Awesome. Congrats on that platinum! I was able to grab the platinum for GTA V on PS4 as well. The online trophies in itself was a nightmare for me, but with the help of a few friends, I was able to grab the last few trophies needed.

7 hours ago, Terra said:

#51: Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)

1L3734ec.png

Los Santos Legend

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Time To Platinum: 1 year, 2 months

I never thought I would achieve this but through some dedication and time set aside and some help from fellow PSNProfiles users and my brother, the platinum was achieved. In my opinion, this is my second favorite Grand Theft Auto. The fleshed out characters, memorable missions and side quests, the amount of activities you are able to do such as golfing, and GTA Online. There was rarely a moment where I was not invested in this game and it was the reason I was motivated to get the platinum. At times, getting the collectibles was a bit of a drag and the under the bridges/knife flights were certainly the hardest area to overcome but I kept a smile on along the way. It takes some grinding out but it was worth it and I encourage anyone who doesn't have to the platinum for this yet to go for it. Now to see if I can tackle the PS3 version!

Did you encounter any glitches during the way?  Considering your time it took you may not remember, but various side missions didn't pop up for me when they were supposed to (Pulling Favors, Kifflom, Franklins Cab questlines to name a few) and trophies didn't pop when missions were completed.  I also did character transfer from the PS3 and the online trophies barely managed to instapop after 20 minutes and in the wrong order... :(  See my post on the page before yours for full details.

• Like 1