Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 20/07/2018 at 11:22 AM, Meachamp- said:

:platinum: ~Root Letter (Vita)

1L1f1c1b.png

:platinum: #21 ~ Rarity: 56.14%

Time to Platinum: 10 hours | Difficulty: 1/10 | Enjoyment: 9/10

No long post needed, simple VN really. The game starts off simple enough all the way up to chapter 8. Then the story line endings just burst out of nowhere and make it so random. There's hints through out the game that was going to happen but it just happens so randomly after it being so calm. :lol: Three weird endings and two normal endings I would say with the actual final playthrough being the best ending and I'm glad it happened.

Most characters are okay, some more annoying than others. Looking at you "Four eyes" especially the lead "Max" he seems to be a bit of a idiot to be honest. Some of his methods for getting information were a little unorthodox if you ask me. :P Speaking of nicknames. The ones in this game are just so random and most of them are insulting. There's Four eyes, Bitch, Shorty, Snappy, Monkey and Bestie. Some are fine sure but it just felt so out of place whenever Max was using them. :lol: Like there's a scene where Max meets "fatty's" wife in a shop and he's like "How's Fatty doing" like wtf you barely know these people. :P 

Everything is just simple really, you just make use of your menu throughout the game and you go on a good adventure. I really enjoyed it at least.

I purchased this for the PS4 & Vita about 6 weeks.

Enjoyed reading your own personal review on this, made me chuckle too.

On 20/07/2018 at 6:04 PM, Yoey_666 said:

Ld6c315.png

#251 - Chaos on Deponia

I just love Deponia. The whole series is so cool, really funny and it is one of the better P‘n‘C games.

I really need to finish this off, last time I pllayed it was on 11 May (2018)

I'm actually on the part where fight Goal (the image refers to it), I tried about 4 times, but Goal kept beating me up. lol

Anyways, I earned this nearly 24 hours ago (sorry for posting a little late)....

Platinum # 85 - Grim Fandango Remastered

sOiJR9p.jpg

Not a bad game, but it can be annoying in some parts just to get certain trophies.

Edited by CalicoReidso
Fixing text
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CalicoReidso said:

I really need to finish this off, last time I pllayed it was on 11 May (2018)

I'm actually on the part where fight Goal (the image refers to it), I tried about 4 times, but Goal kept beating me up. lol

Hi. You need to use the dummy outside the arena at least once. I used it once, and beat her up first try. :)

12 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

1Lbb65bc.png

Platinum 175 - Surgeon Simulator

Enjoyment - 8/10

Difficulty - 8/10

This was a weird one.. I had a lot of fun with this game while playing it casually, it was very funny because of how unpredictable the game was because of the terrible control and countless glitches. I seemed to have more fun experimenting and seeing what stupid things I could do to kill my patient instead of actually progressing and this is why it took me 2 years to get the platinum xD

This was by no means the brutally difficult platinum trophy that it's been hyped up to be, even with the inclusion of the patch that requires A++ rating on all 20 missions. Earning the platinum trophy on this game was weird in the sense that all of the difficulty came from the terrible control and not actually from the game itself, so once you learn how the game works, how to do each operation quickly and without losing any blood and most importantly when you get used to the controls, the game becomes much, much easier to complete. 

What I will say though is that 3 weeks ago when I began playing this game primarily to get the trophies, this very quickly became the most annoying game I have ever played in my life for two simple reasons. The first being that in the last 15 missions of the game your chances of getting A++ greatly rely on RNG, which I shouldn't have to say is extremely annoying and is the main reason i've given this game an 8/10 for difficulty. In the corridor missions you're often left waiting for over a minute for a piece of equipment or a body part you might need to pass by so you can continue, in the ambulance you have to pray the vehicle doesn't rock back and forth too often and at times when it does your patient can get hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, causing him to lose 1000ml of blood instantly and prompting an instant restart and in space equipment often flies out of reach and particularly in the eye transplant your patient could start with a blue syringe sticking out of his head, which will force you to restart before you even begin. The second reason is that there is a glitch in this game (you may notice it pretty quickly if you play it) where you'll attempt to grip a piece of equipment such as a scalpel or a syringe and a lot of the time you will lose your grip on it and it glitch through your hand and fly out of reach. I cannot tell you how many operations I failed because of this glitch, but it was a lot and it really pissed me off to the point where I had to restrain myself from throwing my controller at the TV a few times.. It was bad xD 

Overall this isn't a difficult platinum, but the trophies were seemingly thought up to annoy whoever tries to get them as much as possible. Do not even try to play this if you're the type of person that rages easily, you need so much patience for this game. 

Yea getting used to these Controls will never happen for me. I can't even pick shit all up! ? 

And this it type of shit will make me rage hard. Hats of to you there man. Just had a little go of trying to do the random trophies of taking out the rib cage completely and various ones that you intend to kill him, even those are impossible to me so no way I'll even bother trying the actual procedures! 

• Like 1

N°54: Glitched Recon Wildlands

1L6e7aeb.png

Completed in 1 year, 4 months. ~70 hours of play.

Platinum Difficulty: 3/10. (or 11/10 if you count glitches as difficulty.)

Enjoyement: 7/10 for the game itself. 2/10 with the trophies.

The large amount of collectibles would'nt be a thing without the glitches for it and the "Master Mission" trophy.

I liked the game anyway, but it would have been better and much more appreciated without being disturbed by all the bad work of Ubisoft.

• Like 2