jjjkur

What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

3,102 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

MK X - Not that hard to plat but would be nice for you have a fighting game plat.

Crypt of the Necrodancer. I liked the game but the platinum was extremely brutal from what I heard.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, GarbledFlask54 said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer. I liked the game but the platinum was extremely brutal from what I heard.

 

I'm surprised there is another user with an account younger than my own and yet you've managed to platinum 28 games in just 8 months. We have no games in common but after looking through your trophy list the only game I see that would be difficult to platinum or 100% is Grand Theft Auto 5. Perhaps Dreams or Tera since the platinum's for those are ultra rare but I don't know how difficult they are.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guitar Hero :D

Edited by Johnathan994
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Johnathan994 said:

Guitar Hero :D

Catherine especially since it’s the ps3 version “Babel tower” that is all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Catherine especially since it’s the ps3 version “Babel tower” that is all

Wolfenstein II
Mein Leben, all I have to say
Tried it one day on PC and lost my mind

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mordeckai81 said:

Wolfenstein II
Mein Leben, all I have to say
Tried it one day on PC and lost my mind

Really solid list you have so this one was hard to pick.

 

GTA always stands out as a tough one, but id go with the Rayman games as I heard they are tough platinums, and you already have one of them so congrats for that one..but for them all that's gonna be a doozy.

 

And personally, I see FFX-2 and X on there at 0 and a low percentage..if you ever ever ever decide to platinum one of them, X is the way better platinum. I recently went back and did X-2 and I finished hating the game 5 times more than I already did when I first played it years ago. X is at least a solid challenge and super enjoyable game..I can't say the same for X-2.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

 

We have no games in common but after looking through your trophy list the only game I see that would be difficult to platinum or 100% is Grand Theft Auto 5. Perhaps Dreams or Tera since the platinum's for those are ultra rare but I don't know how difficult they are.

Dreams and Tera wasn't all that difficult. According to the guides, the platinum difficulty for Dreams was a 3/10 platinum and the platinum difficulty for Tera was a 4/10. I need to go back to do both. Also, GTA 5's 100% was hard because there is two trophies that are in The Doomsday Heist. I don't know I might go back to do the DLC's.

Edited by GarbledFlask54
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GarbledFlask54 said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer. I liked the game but the platinum was extremely brutal from what I heard.

I don't have Crypt on my list so I don't know why you mentioned that 🤔

 

For you I'll say you don't have a lot of unfinished games but the one that stands out is GTA V. The dlc trophies are very grindy and only online. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I don't have Crypt on my list so I don't know why you mentioned that 1f914.png

 

For you I'll say you don't have a lot of unfinished games but the one that stands out is GTA V. The dlc trophies are very grindy and only online. 

Blazblue Continuum Shift. Avoiding the Astral Finishers xD 

Nah jokes aside, I'd pick Mortal Kombat. As sweet as the rarity looks like, that stupid grind for My Kung Fu is Stronger just ain't worth it -_- 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Copanele said:

Blazblue Continuum Shift. Avoiding the Astral Finishers xD 

Nah jokes aside, I'd pick Mortal Kombat. As sweet as the rarity looks like, that stupid grind for My Kung Fu is Stronger just ain't worth it -_- 

Heh. Saving it for a plat rain day with the rest of the BlazBlue games that I still need to plat 😉.

 

I'm actually already going for MK9 on the PS3 and Vita concurrently. So it's gonna happen one day.

 

Anyway, for you I would have said vanilla Persona 4 Arena but I know it's part of your tier for the Ultra Rare backlog challenge. So instead I'll say Mirror's Edge as you even moved it out of your Ultra Rare challenge tier so I get the feeling you want to not go for the plat on that for now.  The Pure Time trials are quite difficult and a step up from the base game. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GTA V on PS3 - as far as I know, the Run Like The Wind trophy is still unobtainable on PS3, thus rendering the platinum unobtainable.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, bradsum123 said:

Assassin's Creed Origins

That's You should just never have existed. Requires 6 players, during a pandemic. I don't have that many friends anyway.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Deelwheels said:

That's You should just never have existed. Requires 6 players, during a pandemic. I don't have that many friends anyway.

 

Mafia 3, what a disappointing sequel!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, D-A-N-T-A-Y said:

 

Mafia 3, what a disappointing sequel!

 

What?!? I'm just about to start this!

 

Anyway, among the games on your trophy card, I would say Bioshock Infinite. Horribly overrated.

 

But among those that might be lurking (e.g., if you bought the Kingdom Hearts All in One), don't play Chain of Memories. <shudder>

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I don't own it, but I would say warhawk. 

 

Apperantly, you can plat the game via warhawk reborn app & get the trophies that I was finding it very strange. 

 

WHY not you should do it, it's because that the guy who created the app, hate platinums & decided if you would do try to get the platinum, you will be out in the half way before you know it. 

 

I open a question post in the warhawk forum here, after discovering the trophy thing&this is what someone say to me about it. So JUST DON'T TRY. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Naughty bear I hear it's very boring 

Catherine by far.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solmny said:

Catherine by far.

 

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.

 

I don't think I have to explain this one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, FissyPizz said:

 

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.

 

I don't think I have to explain this one.

Gravity Rush on VITA, unless  you enjoy using the backside screen and those mechanics (which I did not and found actually frustrating even though the plat itself is not that difficult)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/02/2021 at 5:28 AM, KirFreecss said:

Gravity Rush on VITA, unless  you enjoy using the backside screen and those mechanics (which I did not and found actually frustrating even though the plat itself is not that difficult)

 

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, This game is well know for being brutally difficult.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

 

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, This game is well know for being brutally difficult.

Mad Max, that game's plat is so tedious. There's no fun allowed. You have to keep doing the same stuff over and over again and when you think you're getting close,the game shamelessly throws the missable factor x100. Plus I heard there's something to do with the servers now. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

.... didn't even know it existed 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xenoraptor...seems impossible.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.