What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

29 minutes ago, GarbledFlask54 said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer. I liked the game but the platinum was extremely brutal from what I heard.

I'm surprised there is another user with an account younger than my own and yet you've managed to platinum 28 games in just 8 months. We have no games in common but after looking through your trophy list the only game I see that would be difficult to platinum or 100% is Grand Theft Auto 5. Perhaps Dreams or Tera since the platinum's for those are ultra rare but I don't know how difficult they are.

12 minutes ago, mordeckai81 said:

Wolfenstein II
Mein Leben, all I have to say
Tried it one day on PC and lost my mind

Really solid list you have so this one was hard to pick.

GTA always stands out as a tough one, but id go with the Rayman games as I heard they are tough platinums, and you already have one of them so congrats for that one..but for them all that's gonna be a doozy.

And personally, I see FFX-2 and X on there at 0 and a low percentage..if you ever ever ever decide to platinum one of them, X is the way better platinum. I recently went back and did X-2 and I finished hating the game 5 times more than I already did when I first played it years ago. X is at least a solid challenge and super enjoyable game..I can't say the same for X-2.

3 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

We have no games in common but after looking through your trophy list the only game I see that would be difficult to platinum or 100% is Grand Theft Auto 5. Perhaps Dreams or Tera since the platinum's for those are ultra rare but I don't know how difficult they are.

Dreams and Tera wasn't all that difficult. According to the guides, the platinum difficulty for Dreams was a 3/10 platinum and the platinum difficulty for Tera was a 4/10. I need to go back to do both. Also, GTA 5's 100% was hard because there is two trophies that are in The Doomsday Heist. I don't know I might go back to do the DLC's.

Edited by GarbledFlask54

5 hours ago, GarbledFlask54 said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer. I liked the game but the platinum was extremely brutal from what I heard.

I don't have Crypt on my list so I don't know why you mentioned that ?

For you I'll say you don't have a lot of unfinished games but the one that stands out is GTA V. The dlc trophies are very grindy and only online. 

7 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I don't have Crypt on my list so I don't know why you mentioned that 1f914.png

For you I'll say you don't have a lot of unfinished games but the one that stands out is GTA V. The dlc trophies are very grindy and only online. 

Blazblue Continuum Shift. Avoiding the Astral Finishers xD 

Nah jokes aside, I'd pick Mortal Kombat. As sweet as the rarity looks like, that stupid grind for My Kung Fu is Stronger just ain't worth it -_- 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Copanele said:

Blazblue Continuum Shift. Avoiding the Astral Finishers xD 

Nah jokes aside, I'd pick Mortal Kombat. As sweet as the rarity looks like, that stupid grind for My Kung Fu is Stronger just ain't worth it -_- 

Heh. Saving it for a plat rain day with the rest of the BlazBlue games that I still need to plat ?.

I'm actually already going for MK9 on the PS3 and Vita concurrently. So it's gonna happen one day.

Anyway, for you I would have said vanilla Persona 4 Arena but I know it's part of your tier for the Ultra Rare backlog challenge. So instead I'll say Mirror's Edge as you even moved it out of your Ultra Rare challenge tier so I get the feeling you want to not go for the plat on that for now.  The Pure Time trials are quite difficult and a step up from the base game. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, D-A-N-T-A-Y said:

Mafia 3, what a disappointing sequel!

What?!? I'm just about to start this!

Anyway, among the games on your trophy card, I would say Bioshock Infinite. Horribly overrated.

But among those that might be lurking (e.g., if you bought the Kingdom Hearts All in One), don't play Chain of Memories. <shudder>

So I don't own it, but I would say warhawk. 

Apperantly, you can plat the game via warhawk reborn app & get the trophies that I was finding it very strange. 

WHY not you should do it, it's because that the guy who created the app, hate platinums & decided if you would do try to get the platinum, you will be out in the half way before you know it. 

I open a question post in the warhawk forum here, after discovering the trophy thing&this is what someone say to me about it. So JUST DON'T TRY. 

20 minutes ago, FissyPizz said:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.

I don't think I have to explain this one.

Gravity Rush on VITA, unless  you enjoy using the backside screen and those mechanics (which I did not and found actually frustrating even though the plat itself is not that difficult)

On 16/02/2021 at 5:28 AM, KirFreecss said:

Gravity Rush on VITA, unless  you enjoy using the backside screen and those mechanics (which I did not and found actually frustrating even though the plat itself is not that difficult)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, This game is well know for being brutally difficult.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, This game is well know for being brutally difficult.

Mad Max, that game's plat is so tedious. There's no fun allowed. You have to keep doing the same stuff over and over again and when you think you're getting close,the game shamelessly throws the missable factor x100. Plus I heard there's something to do with the servers now. 

• Like 2