Longest Platinum

Orlay_

I searched a few keywords and didn't see a thread for longest platinum. I actually came in to brag about my platinum that I just earned.

It took me 3 years and 1 month to platinum Dead Space. Not because the game was scary, but I just never felt like going for those last few trophies. Now that it's done, it's easily one of my favorite platinums mostly because of the novelty of it.

• Like 3

Mine would be Dead Space also. Even though I have one trophy without a time stamp to it I am pretty sure I got it in the early part of February 2010 and got the plat in May 2011 so that would be a 1 year and 3 months.

If I get the plat in Call of Juarez Bound in blood then that will be over 2 years for that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine would be Trine - Over 2 Years and 6 Months

Got it when it first came out and didn't have an interest in trophy hunting on it. Then when the this summer games lull for me hit I went back and took care of it as a trophy clean up effort.

Well my longest paltinum, as this site say was WWE All Stars that I took so many years but i only got my PS3 in the Christmas, so I think it was Start the Party: Save the World for 3 motnhs and 6 hours, I don't have other games close to that and the best close to that is 1 month & 3 weeks (Darksiders & Skyrim)

Edited by helder-paulino

mine was either Dead Nation, just because i had no interest really for it, and only played when my friend from california come over to play it(i'm in new york) it was like 1 year and 1 month platinum, or fallout new vegas 100% samething really, i lost interest and procrastinated hardcore alot and the collect 50 sunset caps(two "hardest" trophies in the game) that one was 1 year and 1 week

• 2 weeks later...

God of War

36 of 36 Trophies

May 26th 2012 (Completed in 2 years, 3 days)

SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

35 of 35 Trophies

April 12th 2012 (Completed in 2 years, 1 week)

WWE Legends of WrestleMania

20 of 20 Trophies

July 22nd 2012 (Completed in 1 year, 10 months)

Assassins Creed 2 would've been listed, but it says 40 years, which obviously isn't correct.