The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

22 hours ago, Maxximum said:

Gunther vs Gable was match of the night and I hope they run it back at Payback. Celebrating a title match win by count out is crazy 

Lol when Lex Luger beat Yokozuna at SummerSlam 1993 by countout and had balloons, confetti, babyfaces lifted him up. 

He looked like such a fuckin loser 😂

16 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

I think they need to be easily recognisable from each other (I can tell them apart, but I've watched them a lot) so both should have different looking gear.

Jey has a massive back tattoo now. His hair is also very different. It's not hard at all for anyone to tell them apart.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Razza said:

The news of Bray Wyatt passing completely sucks. I don't think I've been this shook up about a wrestlers death since Eddie's death :( 

Same. I just can't believe it. I'm hurt. I loved him and his work. He struck a chord in me that hasn't been struck since Sting. I'm really gonna miss him. I so want this to be a work, an edgy story line and then he returns from the dead. But I don't think that's gonna happen. This is real, and he is gone from this world. I just can't believe it. I'm in shock. 

• Like 4

This guy was a genius and had a very good creative mind for the business and generally a good dude. Was looking forward too his return again and this news generally sucks I feel so shit for his wife and 4 kids this is bigger than wrestling he has left behind his family and young ones so sad. He had COVID-19 earlier this year which lead to heart problems, and he died of a heart attack, that's from the family so sad. R.I.P. Bray Wyatt aka Windham Rotunda you will be joining Brodie Lee aka Luke Harper rest easy and thoughts and prayers to your family and friends.

BRAY.jpg

• Like 1

RIP Bray Wyatt. After Royal Rumble I heard he was recovering from some injury and an illness but in no way shape or form did I think it would come to this. He was amazing and he'll be surely missed. 

Edited by Maxximum
  • Like 1

Terry Funk's passing, like many people's, while sad, didn't shock me due to the career the man had and his age.

Bray Wyatt's was certainly a shock. Not that long ago there was an image of him where he looked healthy and there was talk of him returning... then this hits. Just so sudden.

I know WWE is wary of tribute shows for the obvious reason, but it would be nice if they could do tributes to him throughout the show. My heart also goes out to those who were connected to him. Beyond the wife and children, this all can't be good for the other members of what was the Wyatt Family. Losing two members at a young age like this.

• Like 3

Still can't believe Windham is gone 😭

it just doesn't feel right. Had all the potential in the world..Had such a different vision than what is the "norm" of the industry. Now 4 children without a father.

His recent theme music too seems so much darker now.

Smackdown is supposedly scrapped per HHH and a tribute show so ill be tuning in.

All merch sales proceeds will go directly to his family so i plan to order more. Since he came back i have ordered a Moth hoodie, A return Plaque. and an Uncle Howdy "Revel in what you are" shirt. Sure these men are entertaining, but dammit, some of Bray's promos hit real hard with me and were relatable.

Life is way too fucking short. Everybody reading this, idc if its family, friends, coworkers, somebody else, tell them you appreciate them. You love them. You accept them. It all matters. 

Bless y'all.

RIP Windham.  😭

I'll be buying more Wyatt merch to support the family. If there is a gofundme, every dollar helps. I can't imagine what his family is going through. 

Also please tweet Rowan, as he has now lost both Brodie and Windham. 

fuck.

Edited by Infected Elite

That video package was very well put together but very hard to watch, and I'm sure most would have shed a few tears and that is normal as Windham Rotunda was special but like they always say in the entertainment business the show must go on and that's what he would have wanted. Even though us fans would have liked a 2-hour tribute show where his friends share stories about him and the business etc, but like always the show must go on.

this still doesn't fucking feel real.

I was hoping it was all a bad nightmare or a shitty work that I could wake up in the morning and shit on Triple H for. Hell, I still am having trouble processing it. He was literally one of my favorites ever. I even had a Fiend keychain. Been nothing but a blubbering wreck for the past 24 hours...

Gonna fucking miss you Bray, you fucking genius. We love you and we'll miss you. Say hi to Brodie for us 💔

• Like 1