Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

18 minutes ago, Thephoenixshow said:

https://www.trueachievements.com/n52702/rumbleverse-shut-down-rumour

Have to keep an eye on this one as dunno if it will turn out true or not 

That would be a real pity, it was a fun game with nice comic graphics. I brought both versions to 100%. There are just too many Battle Royals out there. It's time for new multiplayer concepts. I like the ones with looting and base building the most.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

Publisher licence has expired and all of the following games will be delisted soon (apparently were delisted in some stores already):

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/435020/view/3664276023024454978

- AFL Evolution

- AFL Evolution 2

- Rugby Challenge 3

- Rugby Challenge 4

All of them have retail copies, but AFL Evolution has a paid DLC (available on US store still)

Pulled just as I was about to buy it. Rest in piss.

AFL physical copies are only available in, well... Australia, for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

On 2023-01-26 at 8:59 AM, Kolm said:

I was working on the last location in Hitman 1 and forgot it was already today it would change, else I would have finished it yesterday to be sure.

But I just checked and the game connects online and downloads my profile. If I check the mastery levels, all levels are intact. 20/20 for the completed locations and 7/20 for the last location.

So for now Hitman 1 seems fine, I'll finish it when I'm done working.

I noticed hitman 3 had an update (paused it for now) so it seems to use the same game/application/install so I guess it'll also be using the same trophylists as before.

Fall guys did get a new trophylist with the new launcher and that worried me a bit for hitman 3 as well since nothing was really mentioned about the trophylist.

It was incredibly, incredibly unlikely it'd get a new launcher.

On 2023-01-30 at 6:33 AM, Lance_87 said:

Already? Lmao.

surprised it lasted as long as it did.

13 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

https://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/xbox/microsoft-is-removing-these-classic-xbox-games-from-sale-as-soon-as-next-week. Lot of 360 getting removed. Some these are on ps3. Anything Playstation will do same

Link doesn't work

Lets see if this works

Xbox 360 Marketplace update | Xbox Support

Odd mix (Lots of random games from series), and they say "may be" removed. 

Edit: Its says "may be" on the PDF's. The main page says "will be". 

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

Trophy popped for me immediatley after a battle and on a day fairly early into a season, so info about popping after season ends is incorrect. I agree with them about there not being many seasons left though.

“Resourceful” and “Team Player” trophies pop right away, but the “Badge of Honor” trophy only pops at the end of an Alliance season.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PolyhistOrion said:

Regarding the Guns Up! server closure: I'm reposting this here, because I feel this info is important and will reach a lot more interested parties here than on the game's forum itself:

Question, is the Asia release supposed to auto pop the level trophies like the other stacks? I have NA and EU stack done and loaded up the Asia stack and the level 25 trophy didn’t auto pop for me