Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Trophy Lists are now Online.

MidgarMac

Refresh my memory, you get the gems for getting all the fruits in a level and not dying, right? Or?

If that's it, with the new save feature, I might bother going for it, but otherwise, I'll just play them again for fun. And because the missus wants them and seeing her play them will make me wanna.

Just had a look at 2 and 3, IIRC there's a shitload more collectibles and stuff in those ones. Probably won't bother going for the plats there (though 3 is my favorite), but they also look pretty doable. I just don't wanna burn myself out on the games by grinding collectibles and no death runs and shit. Then again, I just may.

If cheats work in these games for the trophies then sheeet.

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Refresh my memory, you get the gems for getting all the fruits in a level and not dying, right? Or?

If that's it, with the new save feature, I might bother going for it, but otherwise, I'll just play them again for fun. And because the missus wants them and seeing her play them will make me wanna.

Just had a look at 2 and 3, IIRC there's a shitload more collectibles and stuff in those ones. Probably won't bother going for the plats there (though 3 is my favorite), but they also look pretty doable. I just don't wanna burn myself out on the games by grinding collectibles and no death runs and shit. Then again, I just may.

As far as i remember in any crash game you aren't rewarded a gem if you collect all fruits. They are just there for the extra life. Regards to not dying, it is mostly needed to unlock the secret gem paths in crash 1 (not sure about 2 and 3 but im sure you needed the coloured gems to unlock a path). You get the gems in each level by collecting all the of the boxes, and in some cases, some levels have a special requirement, like

Spoiler

in Crash2, there is a level somewhere at the beginning that rewards you another gem if you do not collect any boxes at all

2 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

1 hour ago, Kyl542 said:

As far as i remember in any crash game you aren't rewarded a gem if you collect all fruits. They are just there for the extra life. Regards to not dying, it is mostly needed to unlock the secret gem paths in crash 1 (not sure about 2 and 3 but im sure you needed the coloured gems to unlock a path). You get the gems in each level by collecting all the of the boxes, and in some cases, some levels have a special requirement, like

Reveal hidden contents

in Crash2, there is a level somewhere at the beginning that rewards you another gem if you do not collect any boxes at all

So the thing is, yeah, Crash 2 and 3 have always been that you don't need to worry about dying, but to get the gems you just needed to collect all the boxes, and of course, some of the additional gems in Crash 2 have their own requirements such as getting a gem on Hang Eight for completing the jetboard sections to the end in under a minute or getting the blue gem on Turtle Woods by completely avoiding all of the boxes, where as Crash 3 it was mostly just completing the skull routes. But not to confuse you, the majority of the gems is just smashing all the boxes in all of the games. Crash 1 is where it gets tricky, because in the original PS1 version, you had to not only get all the boxes but you also had to not die or you'd be locked out of the gem and it was basically the same deal for color gems too. But the thing is, the N. Sane Trilogy fixes a lot of the issues Crash 1 had in that it has a proper save system now and in addition to that they've reworked how the gems work in Crash 1 so they're more like how they were in Crash 2 and 3. So now, because they have made Crash 1 easier in that sense, they made it harder in another sense though not as bad. In the N. Sane Trilogy, while lives don't matter anymore, you have to not only collect all the boxes in the level, but you also have to collect all the boxes in the Tawna/Brio/Cortex bonus rounds for the gem, but at least like bonus rounds in the sequels, you now have infinite tries at the bonus rounds once you open them. The question I have with Crash 1 in the N. Sane Trilogy yet is whether they'll still keep the challenge in there for the color gems being special in that those ones you would have to avoid dying for.

Nice to see the lists finally uploaded and for there to be three Plats, though the lists are a bit small to accommodate this and are largely similar across all three which is a slight disappointment. Also a bit surprising to see Coco in all three games fully playable but we'll see how that works. Also I dunno what that Riddle of the Sphynx one is. I can work out the other ones but not that. May be something I completely missed from the original release. Also I KNEW there'd be one for jumping on Polar in the Warp Room in Crash 2. You could not skip that and say you were doing justice to the series. Also it's a bit of a cop-out to not include Platinum Relics as requirements (which I was hypocritically nervous about them including), though understandable as in 3 most of them are very difficult. 

Anyway end of the month cannot come any sooner. Day 1 Buy regardless of quality (and I am not happy with the quality from what I've seen but who cares 3 CRASH PLATS).

Edited by LunchCannon54

The trophy lists look great. Only 20 more days. Bring it on!

3 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

My exams end on the 29th, this is the only sign of hope at the end of the tunnel.

I can relate. E3 is all through my exams.

• Like 1

Looks like a very easy list but sometimes platform games have a few difficult trophies like speed runs or collecting every coin (apple in this case haha) i haven't fully looked through only saw the list to number 1 but either way I'm gonna have a ton of fun playing this, nostalgia for days!

21 minutes ago, GRITTY_PITTY said:

Looks like a very easy list but sometimes platform games have a few difficult trophies like speed runs or collecting every coin (apple in this case haha) i haven't fully looked through only saw the list to number 1 but either way I'm gonna have a ton of fun playing this, nostalgia for days!

They're not apples, they're wumpa fruits :shakefist::shakefist:

And yeah, I'm hoping the speedruns in this aren't too absurd lol

Edited by madbuk

Look easy, but that's totally fine with me. The games themselves are great, so you will keep playing regardless. Just a bit annoyed that they couldn't at least get the Pro version to run at 60 fps (the originals were 30 fps too, but I feel like locking these games to 30 even on Pro is just laziness).

There are some trophies heavily hinting at Crash Team Racing, by the way.

4 hours ago, Mr_E-2-Me said:

I am quite genuinely afraid of getting the keys in Crash 1.

No way is that happening any time soon

Been reading up on those, and they're from bonus rounds? At least, that's what I understand from that anyway, but Cortex bonus rounds.  I am guessing that they're suppose to be rather tough to get?

Hey guys I don't know if anyone has mentioned this prior to this post. But there is a person on youtube who made a 100% walkthrough for all 3 titles that are included in the N sane trilogy bundle.  Here is the first one.

In case you guys need help then this person is your go to. He even lists each level in the description.  So good luck to everyone who is getting the bundle on day 1.  :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1