Kill Your Completion - CYOA

On 7/29/2017 at 7:32 PM, DamagingRob said:

I was able to beat the boss I was stuck on this morning. Had to use 4 revival items in the process, but whatever works. She then joined our merry band, as a support character.

WTH?!? If I was a game designer, I'd see this as a poor design aspect - if someone kills an ally four times, SHE SHOULD NOT BE RELEGATED TO SUPPORT IF SHE JOINS!!!!! :facepalm:

J/K, but I am glad you got further in the game. I heard that those games are unplatinumable because they have MP trophies that are impossiblet o earn now that the servers are down. *shrug*

9 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

WTH?!? If I was a game designer, I'd see this as a poor design aspect - if someone kills an ally four times, SHE SHOULD NOT BE RELEGATED TO SUPPORT IF SHE JOINS!!!!! :facepalm:

J/K, but I am glad you got further in the game. I heard that those games are unplatinumable because they have MP trophies that are impossiblet o earn now that the servers are down. *shrug*

Lol. Well, she wasn't a support character for long. It was actually pretty nice while she was, though. She still took part in battles, so it was like having an extra party member. 

They're still obtainable, but you're looking at a massive timesink(over 500 hours, according to trophy guides). Online made them much easier and faster to earn. I doubt I'll be Platinuming it. 

Well, technically we're about done already. You can keep playing if you fell behind, or if you want to go into extra innings. Thank you to everyone for participating and making this another successful (imo) event. 

The thread will remain open, so feel free to continue posting updates as you return to your games, or keep on starting new ones. :D

I'll get my final review for EGTTR up later. I also went back to Color Guardians and continued with Lumo, so I'll touch on those during my event wrap up. That's not required if you're ready to be done with this already, but it's a cool way to see everything people played in on place. 

• Like 2

It's August 1! Congrats to those who made it through KYC CYOA! I really enjoyed reading the reviews, I'm still trying to catch up to the thread as I sit on my beach in Croatia :)

I owe one final review and a wrap-up, but I will do that when I get back to the States.

Congrats to all! Thanks again Hem!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

*Sidenote: If any of you own a cat, you know that cats do not have owners 'cause they are never owned. They are guardians of the Netherworld and, therefore, wouldn't condescend to a lower level, you know like dogs.

Oh definitely, Midnight Louie taught me that. xD Seriously, some of you adults should read those books. They are great detective novels for a modern age, set in the City of Sin.

Love the descriptions of the DLC, Edunstar. I might look into this game even though I hate games with DLC trophies.

Edited by MidnightCJ
  • Like 1

Did some decent progress last night. Went back to Ride and got the plat for it. So far it's the best motorcycle racing game I've played. I'll definitely will be getting the second one, once it's at a more reasonable price.

Also played a little bit of Dead Effect 2, but it just doesn't cut it. It gets boring too fast and I can't be arsed with grinding the missions. So this one will have the same end like Foul Play did and get deleted.

I'll probably be alternating between a few of the remaining games from this event. I'll probably make one of them my 200th plat.

• Like 4