Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

100% #47: Sonic Mania
Difficulty: 4/10

L9b2d78.png

My first Sonic game, I liked it but not too much actually, but in the end it's still a pretty good Platform. Maybe someday I'll try the other games.

100% pretty simple.
Hardest trophy is for sure getting gold in every Blue Spheres stage, btw with a guide and some attempts is doable.
A note for the "Collect 'Em All" trophy. Since it can only be done in Mania mode, if like me you started the game with Sonic & Tails, before restarting from scratch with another character (with them it's hard because Tails damages enemies), try to keep him flying while you do the rest. In this way I did it quite easily.

• Like 3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L61c97c.png

This is an addictive little game!  100% took me just over four months.  I didn't consult a guide or anything, just sort of winged it, doing whatever I felt was a good move at the time.  Part of me feels I'll continue playing some day, perhaps after some time away.

Enjoyment: 10/10

• Like 3

WipEout HD

I want to go back and 100% some PS3 games now that I've got the time. Went for one of my all time favorites. The Fury DLC trophies are not nearly as challenging as the base game. Craziest thing that happened to me though was looking at when I got the platinum. August 2011. It blew my mind. I was 14 years old at the time and probably a lot better at this game too. I'm kind of impressed that my 8th grade self was able to get this bad boy.

Anyways, the game still holds up remarkably well. The controls are just as tight as ever and the new game modes are a ton of fun. I wish the tournaments mixed up game modes instead of just having eight single races, but that's fine considering the wealth of other things to do in the Fury campaign. Great game, but unfortunately the platinum is no longer unobtainable for new players since the servers have been shut down. Shame :( 

• Like 2

Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

L3db161.png

Game enjoyment: 7 - 7.5

Trophies enjoyment: 5.5 - 6

Trophies difficulty: 7.5 - 8

Comment: Most of the trophies auto unlocked because i played the original DLC version. It's just a matter of farming items to make better weapons then the game becomes very easy but with good players is a joke. I enjoyed the game especially because i like games with character creation (best addition of the game imo) and a non-MMO FF with that feature is even better, too bad that customization items are very few. Not a bad game overall but becomes repetitive after you completed all the quests, in addition explorable areas (while not in mission) are few and small.

Edited by DeathNyx
  • Like 2

100% #49: Urban Trial Freestyle
Difficulty: 6/10

L2c54ed.png

Really cool game, I heard it's a clone of Trials Fusion. Never tried the Trials games, but I'll definitely do it after this one!

100% a bit hard but still doable. Only hard trophy is getting 5 stars on all the levels and some of them are annoying.

• Like 2

MV5BMDhkNzkxMDMtZGQzZi00NGM2LWFjNjktMjE3

This was actually completed 5 games ago, so I'm overdue with this one (along with some other completed games that I'll probably get to talking about later). By far, CK's level 319 has been the hardest single completed challenge I've yet to face, as this took me 2 weeks (a couple hours a day) to accomplish (and longer than how long it took to actually reach 319, and I wouldn't call getting there an easy feat either), and the biggest hump towards attaining the 'Shenanigans' trophy. Level 320 took me about 5 days, but still hard as hell even though this one took me less time, a slightly longer stage by about 30 sec and easier than 319. At first when you take a quick look at levels 319 and 320, probably the words 'insanity' and 'impossible', or something along those lines come to mind. These stages consist of hundreds of obstacles/projectiles flying in all directions in an infinite loop, blocking your path to the goal, that makes seeing an opening in your path almost impossible to see with the naked eye at regular speed. Luckily in this game, there's a power-up that assists you that involves slowing down time that makes these stages actually possible to accomplish. So what you are looking at now has went from looking insane to....less insane :awesome:. When traversing through the madness, so much precision and correct timing (with very small amounts of leeway at certain parts) is required for just about the whole way there to your goal. This precision required can be so tight in certain parts of these stages that you'll find Bob barely missing a fireball that looks like it could have grazed a portion of his head, or a swinging spike ball he just barely jumped over that looked like his feet could have been chopped off because of how close it looked. Not to mention, the hitbox isn't the best either with his rather large frame. Other power-ups include an AI that demonstrates its own path from start to finish that you can try and duplicate to reach your destination, and a 'pathfinder ball' that guides you through this AI's path as you're actively going through the stage. You'll most certainly be using these as well as you're going to need all the help you can get. Luckily, on another trophy website, there has been other skillful trophy hunters who were nice to share their helpful tips/videos on these stages to get a more in depth understanding, including other different paths/strategies than the AI that you can take. This is one of those challenges where you will see yourself very, and I mean VERY, slowly improve and get farther one bit at a time, so you shouldn't expect dramatic improvement in such a short time, unless you happen to be more naturally skilled in this game of course. For instance, 319 takes about slightly under the minute mark to complete, and with no checkpoints whatsoever. Expect only anywhere from 3 - 7 sec on avg of improvement, everyday that you practice. Part of this is due to your brain working its 'muscle memory' and being trained for the areas all the way up to your current "hump", then eventually, pass this hump to reach just a little more further into the stage until you die at the next part that you will need to practice (a new hump), and it just becomes a repeated process until you become comfortable enough with the whole stage and eventually reach the end goal with that one lucky attempt. You will find yourself dying A LOT, but you will also find yourself being further and further into the stage more and more often when this happens, rather than always dying somewhere around the beginning when you were just starting to learn the stage. Sometimes you'll even get stuck on the same part for days in a row, BUT you will start to see yourself improve to the point where even these difficult "humps" become areas that are no longer or much troubling to you anymore. Without any kind of sugar coat, attaining the 'Shenanigans' trophy is quite the difficult task to take upon and without any doubt, stages 319 and 320 will be the hardest feat and will put your will and patience to the ultimate test. This game is also known to be one of the most difficult platformers out there (if not THE hardest), and known to be harder than the infamous Super Meat Boy (and most of us are aware of how that game is), in which I agree. Speaking of SMB, if you're someone who actually has the SMB platinum and want to take the next step in ultra difficult platformers, or someone who just want another tough platformer to play, look no further than Cloudberry Kingdom.

Another thing worth mentioning is that my left thumb, was feeling extremely sore and swollen from using heavy but precise amounts of repeated pressure on the d-pad that was necessary (because of how hard it was to control Wheelie Bob) by the time I got finished with 319. Had to take a bit of a break so my thumb could rest and heal a bit, although not fully, before I took on stage 320. By the time I got finished with 319 my PS3 controller started to malfunction a bit (luckily it was only a cheap, wired 3rd party controller), as it started to pull to the left quite often even though I was pressing a different direction on the d-pad. This resulted me in going out and buying a used DS3 so I could finish up 320 since this malfunction on the current controller interfered with my performance (btw, the right button on the d-pad on my current DS4 controller is also malfunctioning as a result from playing SMB). So yeah, hardcore platformers, like CK, can end up messing up your controller's d-pad, as well as give you sore thumbs. :awesome:

I really, REALLY wish my phone recorded my replay of 320 and the 'Shenanigans' trophy pop as my phone appeared to look like it was recording, but ended up getting some error message instead and did not get any footage at all, and I think this was due to not having enough space in my phone. But I did take this pic of the in-game leaderboards showing my completion for stage 320 that I'll have to settle for:

258nof4.jpg

To have a clearer understanding of the craziness that is called stage 319 and 320, there are some vids in one of the CK threads here that shows both of these stages being done.

Overall I thought the game was pretty fun and at the same time extremely challenging. And if difficult platformers are your thing, I can't recommend this game enough, especially if you want to attain a really difficult 100% for your profile.

• Like 3