“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

On 3-3-2021 at 4:42 AM, Gretchen27 said:

Folks, I’ve lost the plot somewhat, so remind me again whose in on the streak challenge? Going off normal backlog progress, I’m thinking: @Berendsapje,would do well in it. Not saying you have to, but we can’t leave Fnee2000 & lch1994-lch1994 take up the gauntlet by themselves.

Well, I honestly doubt that I can complete one game every month, unfortunately, so I'm not really going to commit to it. The biggest reason for this is that I just completed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, on which the first trophy was earned on the 26th of September and the plat on the 27th of March, which should be 6 months, but PSNP sees it as 5 months, 4weeks and 2 days. So my question right now is, does that count (as it was 6 months, and PSNP itself says that my first trophy was 6 months ago)? If it does, that's my completion for the month. If it doesn't, then I don't really have another game for this month

Edited by Berendsapje
  • Like 2

On 3/15/2021 at 7:51 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

@bruin-rocks @JayDeLosDioses @Crispy_Oglop I see that we all have Bloodborne in our backlogs. Would you agree to friendly wager to try and get this Monster off our list this year? I'm trying it for my RPG thread and I am terrible at the game but I really want to finish my first Soulsborne game this year.

Anyone wanting to join in?

I will make an attempt at this as well. I havent played Bloodborne in a long time, I ended up missing the Crow gear early on and could never find it so I sort of just gave up on it. Might start a fresh game to try this out. 

• Like 3

I was hoping to plat Zone of the Enders 2 in time for March.  But I got stuck trying to SS rank the Aumaan Crevasse.  I literally watched one of the guys I'm trying to keep alive, jump into a group of 20 mobs and die immediately from full health.  And then I got stuck again trying to A Rank the whole game.  I don't think you can get an A Rank if you SS Ranked the two rescue missions.  

• Like 2

I think I can be placed on the inactive list since I can't find time to play games until I force myself into it. I think that is not what games are designed for - forcing you to play them and not playing them for fun (still playing Gems of War on daily bases - its like my mobile game on TV). I will keep an eye on possible server shutdowns and try to get my PS3 games done when every I feel in the mood to play them. I will also give updates because I play them because of this event which gives me motivation to get them done (I want them done :D because I am a completionist which rathers has 1 game fully completed than 100 games at 99%).

For now I try to get Far Cry 2 done because a server shutdown (on PC) got announced and I want this as the deadline for the online mode.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

@Gretchen27 if you need help with keeping everything up to date let me know :) 

I can lend a hand or two. 

I do need help, but short of creating a shared account & moving everything to a new thread, I don't know what else to do besides having everyone write their lines ?

8 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

I do need help, but short of creating a shared account & moving everything to a new thread, I don't know what else to do besides having everyone write their lines 1f602.png

We could Share the work on the summary in a google doc or something. with 2-3 people should be pretty doable

Just wanna post a quick update. 

Since monster hunter rise released on the Switch most of the time I'm not trophy hunting so I guess this month might be a only 1 Plat month again. 

Don't have the time to start bloodborne right now but guess I'll start it next month. 

So right now I'm working on the binding of isaac (only need to unlock and get godhead for the Plat. 100% will be a pain). Really want the 100% before the new dlc arrives at the Ps4 because it looks good as hell. 

Also working on Hollow Knight and Monster Hunter World. 

If I don't get any of these games done this month I guess Evoland will be my backup plan since I'm almost done with it. 

Keep up the great work everyone and happy hunting! 

• Like 3