$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

@wolverine123

Congratulation on winning  $25 PS card! :yay:pls.. make sure ur setting on console is on public I'll be sending u a message the code.. thank u

PS ID: Silentreap47

LBIkpMG.jpg

A big shout out to all who participated and created this events! Thank u and congrats to all the winners!!??✌

Edited by Silently
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

However, in the interest of science, I'll put up a poll to see what everyone prefers because if you're not alone in this it'll save me a huge deal of time and effort.

G75o.gif

Love what you're doing man! That video was really cool actually and me personally I would prefer that over a boring simple text. Though it's more work :P so it depends on you guess. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wow, I won!? I WON!!! Not just once, but twice :blink: ? A PSN card of 10 and a 1-year premium membership  :dance: . Almost missed the card in the video. I'd like a Dutch PSN card please (I believe it's listed as a NL or Netherlands card :hmm: ). As for the premium membership: I'm already a lifetime premium, so I'd like to go through this thread and find a quote that I like from a non-premium member and give it to him/her.

Thanks for doing this.

Edit:

Oh wait, rewatched it again and it seems to be $10. That's ok too, I'll just create a US account.

Edit #2:

Ignore the previous edit.

Did you find someone to gift the premium to yet?

You're holding us up my pet dragon!!!!! :P

Edited by Dav9834

Just now, PhantomBlade19 said:

If you guys don't know already the song from the giveaway video is an acoustic version of Feel Good Inc. from Gorillaz performed by Luca Stricagnoli. 

I knew I remember the song from somewhere, and then I realized it was from Guitar Hero 5, that I don't play in a long time. 1f602.png

Acoustic version (giveaway song): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6_HlOqy2C0

Original versionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k

Great job, the giveaway video is very well edited. 

Again, big thanks @Zolkovo@Dav9834, @Beyondthegrave07, @eigen-space@angelgrievous, @cr1s, @Silently, @CypherNova139 and @vincdel123for making this giveaway possible and everyone who decided to contribute for it. Congrats to the winners!

OMG if I had Likes available right now I'd give you one ><

Awesome find!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

If you guys don't know already the song from the giveaway video is an acoustic version of Feel Good Inc. from Gorillaz performed by Luca Stricagnoli [...]

Honestly one of the most talented men alive. Absolutely phenomenal stuff.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Honestly one of the most talented men alive. Absolutely phenomenal stuff.

Yeah, after I found him I started to listen some of his acoustic versions of my favourite songs, he is really good. Thanks @Zolkovo, btw what program did you use for the giveaway video?

It's like I can't stop listening to his work... ?

Edited by PhantomBlade19
  • Like 1

Just redeemed my code as well, it's impressive how the starting value was so high and quickly doubled! Thank you all for your generosity :yay:

About the video, finding my name there got me totally hyped up, so I say it should continue. It's a great experience to see the quote you picked there and your name right next to it :o

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

[...] btw what program did you use for the giveaway video?

I use a combination of Photoshop and Illustrator for image editing but the majority of the work is carried out and rendered in AE CS6. Despite the short length, the thing actually took 6 hours to render because of all the layers, effects, motion blur, composition size, 3D/4D transitions etc. And I actually hand built my PC specifically for gaming/multimedia; multi-core processing with 32GB RAM, 8 cores, CPU oc'd to 5.3Ghz etc. This was around 4-5 years ago so most likely out-dated at this point. I use Premiere Pro CS6 for the final edits, including audio integration.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I use a combination of Photoshop and Illustrator for image editing but the majority of the work is carried out and rendered in AE CS6. Despite the short length, the thing actually took 6 hours to render because of all the layers, effects, motion blur, composition size, 3D/4D transitions etc. And I actually hand built my PC specifically for gaming/multimedia; multi-core processing with 32GB RAM, 8 cores, CPU oc'd to 5.3Ghz etc. This was around 4-5 years ago so most likely out-dated at this point. I use Premiere Pro CS6 for the final edits, including audio integration.

@BeautifulTorment has successfully redeemed his prize.

I believe most of the winners have already been given their prizes, just the ones who are yet to see the reveal left. As mentioned above I'll tag them after a few days if we don't hear anything.

Man Im not gonna lie I'm a little jelly of how nice that video is. 

14 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Congratulations to the many winners, enjoy!

If you're a winner please leave a comment below with which region code you'd like (if applicable), or whether you'd like to pass on your prize in the case of Premium Memberships / game codes.

Hide contents

Winners:

$25 @wolverine123 Claimed

$20 @Gretchen27 Claimed

$20 @BeautifulTorment Claimed

$20 @AlvarezPT Claimed

$20 @W571WE Pending response to @Beyondthegrave07

$20 @shadowhood1111 Pending response from @Dav9834

$20 @killivincent Claimed

$20 @Raitandrul Claimed

$20 @Brawler Pending response to @Beyondthegrave07

$10 @Honor_Hand Claimed

$10 @Dragon-Archon Claimed

Lifetime Premium @DrEvilGuapo Claimed

Lifetime Premium @killivincent Claimed

1 Year Premium @Dragon-Archon Pending dragon vision

PS4 Resident Evil Remake Digital Code @Lagoon Aris Pending confirmation

Link to main draw: https://app.randompicker.com/Project/Public/Protocol.aspx?Key=529599x60219

Link to bonus prize draw: https://app.randompicker.com/Project/Public/Protocol.aspx?Key=529612x89429

Shadowhood got his, so that can be changed

Does anyone look at the table I've frantically been keeping up to date in the PM >< :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

However, in the interest of science...

We keep on trying till we run out of cake!

And there was no option for both. Loved the video, maybe a tiny bit slower so I can read everything. :) Great work on that.

Edited by SwampGas