Zolkovo

$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Winner announcements   12 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,060 posts in this topic

RNG was on my side & I actually won something? :o That’s awesome! :D

Thank you to all the hosts for doing the giveaway, & to the additional contributors that added to it! Reading through these quotes was great last week. All the time & effort that was put into managing the giveaway are appreciated. Special props for the announcement vid; the detail in the edit are amazing.

I’ve just got a US account so US PSN card, please. Congrats to the other winners & thanks again! 

8 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Congratulations to the many winners, enjoy!

If you're a winner please leave a comment below with which region code you'd like (if applicable), or whether you'd like to pass on your prize in the case of Premium Memberships / game codes. Once we've heard back from all the winners, I'll pair you up with a suitable donor!

Hide contents

The link to the draw itself will be published in a week to keep the suspense up, in case there are any doubters.

Just to give you an idea of how thorough we've been:

eQIVhlE.png

Video is cool, but you should really just tag the winners, or send them message. 

6 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

RNG was on my side & I actually won something? :o That’s awesome! :D

Thank you to all the hosts for doing the giveaway, & to the additional contributors that added to it! Reading through these quotes was great last week. All the time & effort that was put into managing the giveaway are appreciated. Special props for the announcement vid; the detail in the edit are amazing.

I’ve just got a US account so US PSN card, please. Congrats to the other winners & thanks again! 

I'll send you your code in just a little bit.  

congrats.

I received my prize. Thank you!

No idea what to get yet. But I'll probably put it towards a digital only title for the vita (bonus if I wait till a sale & get even more) B)

@wolverine123

Congratulation on winning  $25 PS card! :yay:pls.. make sure ur setting on console is on public I'll be sending u a message the code.. thank u

PS ID: Silentreap47

LBIkpMG.jpg

A big shout out to all who participated and created this events! Thank u and congrats to all the winners!!😊👍✌

Edited by Silently

Just redeemed my code. Massive thankyou to @Silently & another massive thankyou to everyone else that donated prizes to this! I'm so proud to be a part of the bloody fantastic community on this amazing site. 

19 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

However, in the interest of science, I'll put up a poll to see what everyone prefers because if you're not alone in this it'll save me a huge deal of time and effort.

G75o.gif

Love what you're doing man! That video was really cool actually and me personally I would prefer that over a boring simple text. Though it's more work :P so it depends on you guess. 

The video just makes it all feel more important and unique. Builds the excitement and reveals it all in a cool way. I'm a fan of it for sure! 

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wow, I won!? I WON!!! Not just once, but twice :blink: ? A PSN card of 10 and a 1-year premium membership  :dance: . Almost missed the card in the video. I'd like a Dutch PSN card please (I believe it's listed as a NL or Netherlands card :hmm: ). As for the premium membership: I'm already a lifetime premium, so I'd like to go through this thread and find a quote that I like from a non-premium member and give it to him/her.

Thanks for doing this.

Edit:

Oh wait, rewatched it again and it seems to be $10. That's ok too, I'll just create a US account.

Edit #2:

Ignore the previous edit.

Did you find someone to gift the premium to yet?

You're holding us up my pet dragon!!!!!