PlayStation Plus games for July: Absolver and Heavy Rain

Klart

36 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Only decent thing is Zero Escape, everything else is really bad. I also thought the links would take me to the trophy lists but instead it just takes me to the store homepage.

I don't know, people seem to think very highly of Rayman, even though I'm not really sure they're for me. I also liked Heavy Rain, but to each their own. Half of these games I really know almost nothing about. :/

1 minute ago, Fidel said:

I don't know, people seem to think very highly of Rayman, even though I'm not really sure they're for me. I also liked Heavy Rain, but to each their own. Half of these games I really know almost nothing about. :/

You'll never win everyone over when it comes to plus games, I like Japanese games which don't appear often so I'm really happy about Zero Escape. Rayman I see kinda childish or if you grew up with it, I've only played one as a kid and loved it but not enough to keep playing the games. David cage games are really bad, they're boring and the choices don't matter at all. You get a couple ending and they usually don't make sense or seem really lazy, there's been a lot of story games recently so at this point I'm sick of them. I had a look at the others and they seem meh or simple indie games, I'm just happy there's at least one game I want.

Of course everyone likes different games and have different opinions but the best way to see the plus games is watch a YouTube video of someone talking about them all, or do your own research. =)

Very happy this month :)

I already have the plat for Heavy Rain on PS3 but maybe I will do a David Cage month and replat Beyond and Heavy Rain as they were both free from plus :) Also this puts me in hopes that Indigio Prophecy is free next month :D

Also I have been hemming and hawing about buying Zero Escape for awhile so that kicks ass.

And Rayman HD...good month all around ^_^

2 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

You'll never win everyone over when it comes to plus games, I like Japanese games which don't appear often so I'm really happy about Zero Escape. Rayman I see kinda childish or if you grew up with it, I've only played one as a kid and loved it but not enough to keep playing the games. David cage games are really bad, they're boring and the choices don't matter at all. You get a couple ending and they usually don't make sense or seem really lazy, there's been a lot of story games recently so at this point I'm sick of them. I had a look at the others and they seem meh or simple indie games, I'm just happy there's at least one game I want.

Of course everyone likes different games and have different opinions but the best way to see the plus games is watch a YouTube video of someone talking about them all, or do your own research. =)

I get not liking the line-up. I don't know if I'll play anything other than the Heavy Rain remaster, myself. Lol. I just wouldn't say everything else is really bad, due to my not having an interest in them. 

As for David Cage's games, I've found each one I've played to be entertaining. And really am not bothered by choices not having much of an impact. I just think of them as prettier Telltale games. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fidel said:

I get not liking the line-up. I don't know if I'll play anything other than the Heavy Rain remaster, myself. Lol. I just wouldn't say everything else is really bad, due to my not having an interest in them. 

As for David Cage's games, I've found each one I've played to be entertaining. And really am not bothered by choices not having much of an impact. I just think of them as prettier Telltale games. 

If you haven't played Detroit yet I highly recommend it. Believe me the choices really matter in that game.

Really hyped for Zero Time Dilemma. Already own the Nonary Games on PS4 but with having all three games, I finally have a lot of motivation to play them all in one go.
Probably will get Heavy Rain although I own it on PS3 and I'm still not sure I want to go for the plat. Watched the story while a friend played it and I figures out the crime pretty quickly so it didn't stuck to me as worth it.

Rayman sounds interesting too but I'm not so sure. Would have like dto get Deception IV instead of Extreme Exorcism but oh well. Can't do anything about it.

Absolver looks interesting, heavy rain is meh probably won't play it ( might've gave it a chance had it not been memefied to oblivion and I also know what happens because of the internet :/ ), Rayman is not for me, and zero time dilemma is interesting but if it's only ps Vita then I'm out luck xD

picking up 5 of those games.

only one i have already is rayman HD. at some point this slog through my boss game will have to be halted with an intermission. i'm starting to crave some of those point and click games i recently bought one last week (gotta love artifex mundi).

Edited by kingdrake2

8 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

I could've sworn Heavy Rain was already free at some point. Since nobody has mentioned it yet, I assume I'm wrong :P 

Anyway, the only game for me is Absolver. Most of my month will be spent playing Octopath Traveler though.

i could give you that one, one of the 2 games was heavy rain or beyond 2 souls but one of them was given out for free. just cant remember which it was if they were even given out.

Nothing I own!! Yesssssss! Yess! YES! Nothing worse than getting a lineup filled with stuffs you bought. Actually quite happy with the games overall too. Reakky glad I didnt buy Absolver awhile ago. It felt more like it should had been a F2P with card buying model. So you can create the character u want. MP is probably dead though. But maybe this brings in fresh blood. ^^