List of Games With an Unobtainable Platinum/100%

TurtlePM

16 hours ago, DaRe said:

As of right now, there's enough events to get the :bronze: Community Ambassador trophy, but I'll be surprised if they add any more once those are done. I just happened to get that trophy earlier this week because I did them on and off for the last couple years.

Not if you're starting from scratch. The trophy is currently unobtainable if you haven't participated in at least one of the community events.

great thread. 3 games you can add to your list.

fenix furia EU - 10000 deaths trophy & platnium

fenix furia US - 10000 deaths trophy & platnium

first games to ruin my 100%. as usual, i play the japanese version first offline. got the platinum. then synced all 3 to find the EU & US versions are glitched. to make things worse, people have 100%. no patch has been released messing up the trophies, but no one since 2016 has managed to get them. i have made 50 blank accounts and tried many different ways over 200 hours of game play. no luck

boiling bolt - beat all challenges glitched - beat the game twice, backed up my save etc, no joy.

second game to catch me out, cant play offline, so got 90% of the trophies on my spare account. jumped on my main, only to find out the 1 trophy i left out, was the 1 trophy thats glitched. great. and happens to be glitched on xbox also.

good bye 100% =(

Thank you for keeping track of this.

As a correction, you have NCAA Football 10-14 listed as unobtainable. However, NCAA Football 11 does not require any online trophies and the platinum is still obtainable. Please edit that entry to accurately reflect this. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 11:37 AM, TurtlePM said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks to @EdinhoN fantastic work and the help of every other players that provide more information for "Upcoming Servers Shutdown", I decided to create a list with ALL games which already have its servers down or any trophy glitched. The idea came from @BlindMango, after recent comments about a similar list not being updated since 2016.

This Topic will Include (for now):

• Games with Servers / Connection Problems (shutdown)
  • Glitched Trophies
  • Breakdown / Before you Buy

Some Notes:

• Titles only. I think it's unnecessary to mark each trophy that affects the platinum: most of these games have a specific topic about it, so if you want deep information (if there's any), use the link implemented.
  • Games started with "The" will be marked as (exemple) "Adventures of Tintin, The".
  • If any issue is applied for a region only, it will be marked right after the title - [EU] [JP] [NA] [PH], etc...
  • Games with unobtainable Platinum/100% because the DLC, Figure, Accessory or other are delisted, will not be included in this topic. However, there are some cases where the DLC has exclusive online/glitched trophies. Those won't affect the platinum trophy itself, but they will affect 100%. For this reason, those games will be listed in the 100% Section (ex.: Dante's Inferno - [DLC title]).
  • Games with servers shutdown that don't have online trophies, will not be included in this topic. Games like Gravity Rush 2 that need more grind after shutdown, are still possible. Although, games where the platinum trophy might become "impossible" because you need to grind online, where the AI is terrible (like White Knight Chronicles 2 or TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan) deserves a spot on this list.
  • Games with servers coming down soon(-ish), will not be included in this topic. Instead use @EdinhoN list: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-known-upcoming-server-shutdowns/
  • For threads that go into more specific information about particular games, take a look at the following threads (Have not been updated since 2016): PS4, PS3, VITA.

RECENTLY ADDED:

Hide contents

L391e35.png

platinum-icon-off.png [ PS3 ] LittleBIGPlanet Karting

Servers closed July 2nd, 2018

L4a4c62.png

platinum-icon-off.png [ PS3 ] Starhawk

Servers closed June 30th, 2018

Ldcf7a9.png

platinum-icon-off.png [ PS4 ] Just Sing

Servers closed June 29th, 2018

Lb87b37.png

platinum-icon-off.png [ PS4 | PS3 ] WWE 2K17

Servers closed May 31th, 2018

L8be944.png

platinum-icon-off.png [ PS3 ] Hitman Absolution

Servers closed May 25th, 2018

Lb958dd.png

platinum-icon-off.png [ PS4 | PS3 ] Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 [EU] [NA]

Servers closed May 17th, 2018

L0fa5cb.png

platinum-icon-off.png [ PS4 | PS3 ] Winning Eleven 2017 [JP]

Servers closed May 17th, 2018

L2eae6c.png

platinum-icon-off.png [ PS3 ] Top Spin 4

Servers closed April 15th, 2018

L38e5fd.png

complete-icon-off.png [ PS3 ] Ace Combat Infinity

Servers closed March 31th, 2018

Ld35611.png

platinum-icon-off.png [ PSVita ] WipEout 2048

Servers closed March 29th, 2018

RECENTLY REPORTED / NEED CONFIRMATION:

If you found any glitch in any game while playing, on PSNProfiles or any other Forum and:

1. You are uncertain if makes Platinum/100% unobtainable OR;
  2. The glitch is real, but developers can fix it soon.

... will be shown in the following "spoiler box".

Hide contents

But...

Before you leave your Comment:

1. Just because it's 0% for weeks, doesn't mean it is unobtainable. Considering the huge list of games in this section, allow me to update it until the end of July. Unless you see a Complete icon, this means that all games I found are included. 
  2. Thanks to @GoldenShaka, games with buggy trophies are not included in this list. Buggy trophies can be, somehow, unlocked - and a LOT of video games have them. These games have, at least, one trophy that doesn't pop, no matter what you do, so keep that in mind.
  3. This topic was made to help the community. To make things simple to me and every followers, Try not to create discussions around these games. There's a link to each of these games and most of these have a specific topic about it, so, please, use those to discuss anything you like.
  4. Report if any of these games get a patch that fixes its glitches OR servers come back up (like Skate 2).
  5. In case the game has confirmed server shutdown will close soon, use the link above "Known Upcoming Servers Shutdown".

I can 100% confirm the 20XX trophy is glitched. @Kimblems has gotten a full set too. And I'm sure a few others that have been playing as well. It definitely shouldn't be at 0% unlocked.

There is supposedly a patch coming to the game next week to fix some co op issues but no word on the trophy.

On 11/07/2018 at 5:17 PM, TurtlePM said:

GLITCHED / REMOVED FUNCTIONS / CANCELED STUFF TROPHIES

[1] people reported as glitched, but people still managed to get those trophies somehow. Needs extra info to validate.

[2] a new version of the game was released. If you buy the game now, a new list will appear, but if you already have started before the new release, it's impossible to play the older one.

[3] the list includes future episodes or other stuff that weren't released.

[4] an option/function for the trophy was removed / replaced.

PS3 (COMPLETED)

PS4 (COMPLETED)

PSVita

Is Tokyo tattoo girls glitched on the EU version? Or is the EU/NA the same thing? I've got this game but don't really wanna start it if it's glitched with no signs of a fix in the foreseeable future. Cheers!

Edited by MiamiNights89

First of all, thank you all for your help :)

@MMDE mentioned something interesting: in some cases, you can obtain some trophies if you buy another version of the game. I added those games in "Glitched Trophies" and they are marked as [5].

On 7/14/2018 at 6:51 PM, Great_MazingerZ said:

You forgot to add Smart As for Vita, the servers are down 2 years ago and it has online trophies 

I didn't. I'm updating this until the end of July. The only ones missing are the Vita Games.

On 7/14/2018 at 7:08 PM, Smzthy said:

Not if you're starting from scratch. The trophy is currently unobtainable if you haven't participated in at least one of the community events.

To make this clear: The community events were a function that was removed (like GTA they removed the Bounty Hunter function) OR the servers have been closed?

It's the only online trophy and it's already unobtainable for newcommers or any other person that haven't unlocked the trophy yet?

----

@Nemesis_WM and @JaneAusten69

Thank you both :) Your games were added to the list.

NHL 17 was added as a glitched trophy [function/option removed]. If it's not the motive, please warn me so I can change that info.

On 7/16/2018 at 3:17 PM, DrEvilGuapo said:

Thank you for keeping track of this.

As a correction, you have NCAA Football 10-14 listed as unobtainable. However, NCAA Football 11 does not require any online trophies and the platinum is still obtainable. Please edit that entry to accurately reflect this. 

Thank you for making this clear :) Information updated.

@STAR-SOLDIER-X

Both region were added. You said 3 Games. Am I missing something? :/

Edited by TurtlePM

3 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

To make this clear: The community events were a function that was removed (like GTA they removed the Bounty Hunter function) OR the servers have been closed?

It's the only online trophy and it's already unobtainable for newcommers or any other person that haven't unlocked the trophy yet?

The community events haven't been removed, but there's only 17 events left (you need to do 20 for the trophy). So it's unobtainable for newcomers.

All other online trophies are obtainable.

• Like 1

I made some changes in the main topic, hope you like it and makes things easy for you :) if you rather have another type of presentation, please, let me know :)

I’ve included a list of PS3 games that have online trophies and platinum/100% obtainable. This allow people to remind those games in their backlog that still need their attention before servers close, someday.

Considering the huge list, you can help me completing it by commenting your PS3 games included in your profile. Just make sure those games have online trophies (obviously) and they’re not included yet.

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

The Gorod Krovi easter egg trophy in bo3 is currently glitched as of a early may update and that trophy is unobtainable until they patch it if they patch it.  This makes the 100% unobtainable.  The game crashes during cutscene before the trophy pops.  It is a glitch in the game effecting all platforms.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kerbal Space Program [2] a new version of the game was released. If you buy the game now, a new list will appear, but if you already have started before the new release, it's impossible to play the older one.

You can still play the older one if you bought it before it was delisted, they released a separate newer version and you can keep the old one too

@Spaz both game added to the list :) Thank you

@vincdel123 I can't include that game at the moment, considering it's an upcoming "unobtainable" trophy. It's not certain though, we have to wait until the end of September.

@Kittet3 Badland was added to the list :) Pinballistik was already included. Thank you :)

@SnowxSakura well, personally, I know that :D The thing is: instead creating another [number], I simply included in the same section, even if you can still play the game and earn trophies with the older version. Although, Devs didn't fix the trophies in the older version, so it stills unobtainable, not for newcomers. The "impossible to play" is based on SingStar limitation :) Thank you.

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 11:37 AM, TurtlePM said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks to @EdinhoN fantastic work and the help of every other players that provide more information for "Upcoming Servers Shutdown", I decided to create a list with ALL games which already have its servers down or any trophy glitched. The idea came from @BlindMango, after recent comments about a similar list not being updated since 2016.

This Topic will Include (for now):

• Games with Servers / Connection Problems (shutdown)
  • Glitched Trophies
  • Recently Reported with Problems
  • PS3 Games with Online Trophies - Backlog Attack

Some Notes:

• Titles only. I think it's unnecessary to mark each trophy that affects the platinum: most of these games have a specific topic about it, so if you want deep information (if there's any), use the link implemented.
  • Games started with "The" will be marked as (exemple) "Adventures of Tintin, The".
  • If any issue is applied for a region only, it will be marked right after the title - [EU] [JP] [NA] [PH], etc...
  • Games with unobtainable 100% because the DLC, Figure, Accessory or other are delisted, will not be included in this topic. However, there are some cases where the DLC has exclusive online/glitched trophies. Those won't affect the platinum trophy itself, but they will affect 100%. For this reason, those games will be listed in the 100% Section (ex.: Dante's Inferno - [DLC title]).
  • Games with servers shutdown that don't have online trophies, will not be included in this topic. Games like Gravity Rush 2 that need more grind after shutdown, are still possible. Although, games where the platinum trophy might become "impossible" because you need to grind online, where the AI is terrible (like White Knight Chronicles 2 or TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan) deserves a spot on this list.
  • Games with servers coming down soon(-ish), will not be included in this topic. Instead use @EdinhoN list: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-known-upcoming-server-shutdowns/
  • For threads that go into more specific information about particular games, take a look at the following threads (Have not been updated since 2016): PS4, PS3, VITA.

Before you leave your Comment:

1. Just because it's 0% for weeks, doesn't mean it is unobtainable.
  2. Thanks to @GoldenShaka, games with buggy trophies are not included in this list. Buggy trophies can be, somehow, unlocked - and a LOT of video games have them. These games have, at least, one trophy that doesn't pop, no matter what you do, so keep that in mind.
  3. This topic was made to help the community. To make things simple to me and every followers, Try not to create discussions around these games. There's a link to each of these games and most of these have a specific topic about it, so, please, use those to discuss anything you like.
  4. Report if any of these games get a patch that fixes its glitches OR servers come back up (like Skate 2).
  5. In case the game has confirmed server shutdown will close soon, use the link above "Known Upcoming Servers Shutdown".

Dunno if it's been added, but to be safe: Weekly Toro Station (PS3), Mainichi Issho (PS3), Fairytale Fights (PS3 - HK), Piccotto Knights (PSV), MAG (x2, PS3), Everybody Dance 2 and 3 (PS3), Dynasty Warriors Online (PS3), Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3) off the top of my head. Defiance (PS3) since DLC 5 can't be gotten. Oh, also Drawn to Death Limited Access Edition.

Also Black Ops 2 is impossible to plat now, due to Big Leagues. 

Edited by Armored Squirrel