Favorite PS Game Without a Platinum Trophy

Spelunky all the way. It's very enjoying to play it between trophy hunting sessions just for fun. I wish it has a platinum, no doubt it would be one of my milestones. Hopefully Spelunky 2 will have a platinum trophy.

Resident Evil 4 as well. It's the first game I played from the franchise and I totally loved it. I hope that if it ever gets a plat, unlocking the handcannon/earning 5 stars with all characters on all maps from the Mercenaries gives us a gold trophy, as I totally skipped that mini-game in the PS3 version (I did it on PS2 though).

Paranautical Activity. I really enjoyed completing all the in-game unlocks from the game that I would gladly display its plat on my cabinet if it had one.

Edited by Deceptrox

Hitman.

This game is a masterpiece but the confusion that surrounded the format of the game at launch definitely hurted the reputation of the game and the fact that it doesn't have a platinum makes it even less interesting for a lot of people... I enjoyed every moment spent on this game and I hope that they learned from their mistakes and have a good communication for Hitman 2 (a Platinum trophy would also be sweet)  :D

Edited by itachi-destroyer

6 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Hitman.

This game is a masterpiece but the confusion that surrounded the format of the game at launch definitely hurted the reputation of the game and the fact that it doesn't have a platinum makes it even less interesting for a lot of people... I enjoyed every moment spent on this game and I hope that they learned from their mistakes and have a good communication for Hitman 2 (a Platinum trophy would also be sweet)  :D

I second this, it's really a shame this didn't get a plat. It would give me some more motivation to 100% all of it, right now it's just kind of sitting there