August PS+ Prediction Thread

kidson2004

2 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

I've seen Order 1886 predicted every month for the past year so I'd like to get a chance to play that. 

Lately, the Order 1886 has been in many sales where it's been priced at something like 3.49$, and I'm Canadian. So that's what, 0.04$ USD? It's a steal at that price, but if it were a Plus game I wouldn't be too delighted by my savings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingGuy420 said:

I'm willing to bet it's For Honor. Their next "season" is starting in August and Xbox is getting it because of this. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we did too. I'd also be fine with it, I've kinda always wanted to try it.

Has there ever been a game that was in both lineups during the same month? I don't recall that happening but I don't pay much attention to Games with Gold so not sure.

7 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Has there ever been a game that was in both lineups during the same month? I don't recall that happening but I don't pay much attention to Games with Gold so not sure.

It has definitely happened. I can't remember when right off but it has.

Edit : Maybe it hasn't. Can't find a source anywhere. Could've swore it happened though lol.

Edited by KingGuy420

I would really love Hellblade to be offered. It hasn't dropped low enough in price for me to pick it up. Other than that, I'll take a decent Vita title for once. They did go with Zero Time so maybe the trend will continue?

• Like 3

My (blind) guesses for this month;

PS4: ADR1FT, Okami HD

PS3: inFAMOUS Festival Of Blood, DOOM Classic

PS VITA: Valkyria Chronicles II, Octodad (Crossplay)

Would be happy with this list and I think it is realistic.  All fairly old games, non on sale at the moment and fairly broad range.  

Can guarantee won't be any of these now that I've suggested them lol.

4 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

I'm going with Killzone: Shadow Fall or Wolfenstein: The New Order since Sony appear to be working their way through some of the earlier PS4 releases for recent Plus offerings. I'd be fine with either of those.

PS3 - I have no idea.

Vita - Also no idea but probably not getting anything good for a while after giving away Zero Time Dilemma this month.

For PS3 the hope is Deception IV for Sony's mishap for July. And it may be a free game for both PS3 AND PS4. 

One can only hope! 

• Like 2

On 27/07/2018 at 2:12 PM, Skadoki said:

So many people think they will get recently released / full priced AAA tiles in the PS+ lineup  :awesome:

LOL seeing people hopeful for Shadow of War or Nier automata, both of which I believe are still fully priced games makes me chuckle. 

• Like 1