post your platinum that has the fewest achievers

barakmh

5 hours ago, Ai-ds_low said:

yeah did you ever try this?

I would never do that.

And it proves what I am saying: the only way to add money is a mainland china credit card or alipay. this is only available to mainland china ppl. so the ppl from this webside have alipay or a credit card from mainland china. they take your PASSWORD and add money to your account with their alipay or credit card.

If you dont want them to have a password they create a new account for you and give it to you once they added money to the new account via their alipay or credit card.

This is nothing I would ever do.

Still, you cant buy a psn pre paid card/ code, like you can for almost every other country, even this webside procides a shady service, bc its the only way.

Yes, i've done it several times. Nothing's gone wrong. Sometimes you have to take what you can get. They can't help you buy Cero-Z games, so rip anyone trying to get Dead Nation (Japan) :/ 

6 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Yes, i've done it several times. Nothing's gone wrong. Sometimes you have to take what you can get. They can't help you buy Cero-Z games, so rip anyone trying to get Dead Nation (Japan) :/ 

Well I found my way, its not too far from this bc I borrowed the alipay from somone but I didn't have to give my PW away and could use my own account, not a new one. 

Technically, Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls with 240 achievers:

1Lfa575f.png

HOWEVER, this is just for the European version since it has different trophy lists for each region, so the actual amount of plats are split between versions. If adding all versions together it would be 1418

Otherwise, IA/VT Colorful at 1175 current achievers

1L6b0b82.png

Edited by Zanreo

12 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

They can't help you buy Cero-Z games, so rip anyone trying to get Dead Nation (Japan) :/ 

You can simply buy this from the JP PSN store...

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP9000-CUSA00482_00-DEADNATIONGAME01?code=iUnm00&state=returning&cid=5248867b-29db-4855-869f-2e69c9903429

To Leave - 11 Achievers.

I'm also the fastest at 3hr47mins

The game has so few owners too.  It's this little indie game that show up on the front page of PSN one week.  You fly a door around (seriously) and there's a large narrative focus, kind of like Bastion.  Some parts are genuinely unnerving and it can also be really hard.

It's a quick platinum though not sure why people on here haven't picked it up.  Game is definitely low budget indie but has a good level of polish.  Check it out for real.  Just don't beat it faster than me.

Edited by ike343
  • Like 1