post your platinum that has the fewest achievers

barakmh

L007717.png

1Lde1e41.png

46 achievers, i managed a 2nd place platinum finish, i should have been 1st since myself and @breakXedge were the only 2 people smart enough to contact the developers via social media to inform them their game was glitched and needed a patch, a few months later i saw the patch but didnt think much of it until i noticed a buddy of mine in my ps4s news feed beat me to the first place platinum spot :facepalm: so i quickly hoped on to clean up

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jdizzle0420 said:

My rarest trophy period is the plat for Sports Champions 1 - 0.59%. So, Im going to assume thats the one with the fewest achievers lol. 1,535 out of 260,340...

Don't assume that. I looked at your trophy log and i see that Rapala Fishing Pro Series has only 57 :platinum: Achivers :) ... even though the rarity of the Plat is over 10% ;)

For me it's Quest of Dungeons with 35 Achievers so far but that means 7,16% of people known here have the Plat. My rarest Plat is GT5 with 0,67% but over 4k achievers :)

Mb4963a.png

3rd July 2017

10:37:35 pm

Mediocre game... gameplay is fine, the Assassin is really powerful, graphics are low, but the sound is bad. Not much difference so i muted my TV after a while... And since you have to replay this nearly 15 times for the :gold:Gold Collector trophy not many people bothered to go through it...

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ai-ds_low said:

it is digital only which is the thing, bc buy digital in CN is very difficult without an CN credit card or alipay, which you only can get with CN ID.

CN has no prepaid psn cards.

What's OBT?

OBT's an online shop where people can buy China currency for their PSN accounts, as well as Korean PSN accounts. 

• Like 1

On 20.9.2018 at 6:45 PM, Armored Squirrel said:

OBT's an online shop where people can buy China currency for their PSN accounts, as well as Korean PSN accounts. 

yeah you will get there Hong kong Dollar and  Taiwan Doillar but not Yuan which is the currency for mainland china, but China has no PSN currency. its not the same country as Taiwan and Hong Kong

24 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

yeah you will get there Hong kong Dollar and  Taiwan Doillar but not Yuan which is the currency for mainland china, but China has no PSN currency. its not the same country as Taiwan and Hong Kong

You can get money added to your Chinese account anytime, https://www.obtgame.com/playstation-network-china-account-game-in-cn-store.html

Not sure what you're on about. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Armored Squirrel said:

You can get money added to your Chinese account anytime, https://www.obtgame.com/playstation-network-china-account-game-in-cn-store.html

Not sure what you're on about. 

yeah did you ever try this?

Custom email, password, online game ID. During placing order, please input your email, password, online game ID you want to use. We will create account with the info you provided. (Because it requires to verify email, we will send account and password to you, then you click the link in your email to verify email, once done, tell us you have verified email, then we will login your email to complete verify info later)

Top Up eWallet for CN PSN Account

• Please provide your CN PSN account that we can login to top up

I would never do that.

And it proves what I am saying: the only way to add money is a mainland china credit card or alipay. this is only available to mainland china ppl. so the ppl from this webside have alipay or a credit card from mainland china. they take your PASSWORD and add money to your account with their alipay or credit card.

If you dont want them to have a password they create a new account for you and give it to you once they added money to the new account via their alipay or credit card.

This is nothing I would ever do.

Still, you cant buy a psn pre paid card/ code, like you can for almost every other country, even this webside procides a shady service, bc its the only way.

Edited by Ai-ds_low