Best games that don't have a trophy list

I haven't played that many games without trophies, but most of the ones i played were epic and would have deserved a trophy update:

- Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

- Need for Speed Carbon

- Need for Speed Pro Street

- Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga

- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

- Portal (The Orange Box)

- Assassin's Creed

- Spider Man 3

Actually i wish all of the non trophy games would have had trophies, but games like

- Pirates of the Carribean at Worlds End

- Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

- Call of Duty 3

and any sports game aren't as good as the ones above.

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Darkette said:

I can think of quite a few but one I really would’ve loved to have trophies would be Resistance: Fall of Man. One of my first and favourite ps3 games to this day. 

I second this. Fall of Man was epic, imagine we got a remaster.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lair is my top pick. I adored this game, and after understanding the difference between "180 turn" and "dash," the SIXAXIS controls worked like an absolute charm for me. It had fascinating technology, great art direction and some stunning set-pieces, before heavy-hitters like Resistance 2 and God of War III showed up. 

In fact, I still have my original copy, even though I gave away my PS3 years ago. I'd love to revisit it for trophies - although if I remember correctly, the game has some pretty insane requirements for gold medals on each level. Probably it'd be a very difficult plat.

Resistance Fall of Man. It does even has an in game achievement list i think. It's the only trophyless ps3 game i played on ps3.

The Orange Box. I was happy when i read Half-Life is available on PS3 but so disappointed a bit later when i saw neither game from the Orange Box has trophies.

Splinter Cell Double Agent. Not my favorite in the franchise but i'd play it again if it'd had trophies oh yes. I wish for a ps2 remaster though, i don't like the ps3 version :P

Assassin's Creed. Really repetitive game and AC 2 improved a lot but would be so cool to get this on my trophy list.

Need for Speed ProStreet. Cool game really, i really like the more sim like NfS games.

Would very likely start Folklore if it'd had trophies, i read a lot of praise from those who apparently played it.

• 1 month later...
On 31/01/2019 at 9:25 AM, SuchRemorse said:

I was just curious. What are some of your favorite games that DON'T have trophies? Mine would have to be.

: Devil May Cry 4

: Ninja Gaiden Sigma

: Soul Calibur IV

I definitely think these games. Along with a lot of others should have had a trophy list. :(

Devil may cry 4 does have trophies

17 minutes ago, G4Knight said:

Lots of great choices here but let’s not sleep on Condemned 2 Bloodshot.

Yea condemned 2 was good, heres to hoping for a remaster one day

Metal Gear Solid

Resident Evil 4 (platinum)

Assassin's Creed

Colin McRae: Dirt

Battlefield 1943 (platinum)

Also would like to include all DLC for all 3 of the Dark Souls games, each DLC deserved a trophy set and we deserved those satisfying pops for playing each of them, they were all awesome, one of those rare type of games where the more trophies the better, i wouldnt moan if each souls had 100 trophies. Dark Souls 4 plz.. Or Demon's Souls 2.. Or Bloodborne 2

So many others mentioned here too

Edited by Shmeefly
  • Like 1

Assassin's Creed 

Saints Row 2

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Spider-Man 3

Though with the first two I get the feeling we'll see some kind of remaster/re-release, with trophies, for them eventually 

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'd say the Orange Box was a pretty big missed opportunity. Could have been all one list like the xbox version, or they could have done a seperate list for each game.

Also I agree with most on this list like Assassin's Creed, Condemned, Folklore, Haze, Resistance, and Ratchet and Clank ToD.

On 21/12/2020 at 3:15 AM, Shmeefly said:

Also would like to include all DLC for all 3 of the Dark Souls games, each DLC deserved a trophy set and we deserved those satisfying pops for playing each of them, they were all awesome, one of those rare type of games where the more trophies the better, i wouldnt moan if each souls had 100 trophies. Dark Souls 4 plz.. Or Demon's Souls 2.. Or Bloodborne 2

Yeah, I loved the games enough to play through all the DLCs anyway, but especially for Dark Souls 2 the lack of even a couple of trophies for just like beating the main bosses was disappointing. Even if each DLC only had 2 or 3 trophies it would have been much more fun.

• Like 1

I'd go for The Simpsons : The Game, released at the same time as the movie. Very funny platformer with a cool story and split-screen coop. A shame it never was updated with trophies.

53 minutes ago, ShadeSplit said:

All the Ratchet & Clank games.

Actually, most of them already have trophies. The only ones it does not apply to are Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty. But I agree, that's disappointing !

• Like 1