Mortal Kombat 11 Trophy List Leaked!

ResoluteRock

it's grindy. have to participate in the online anyway but you don't need a secondary person for almost all of the game. i'll take it when there's a heavy discount applied.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

"10 different KHaracters" ;).

IMHO - easiest MK trophy list ever: almost no online (yuppi!), just 100 KOTH points to pay, not to receive and no "10 wins streak".

Looks like it wil be a common plat, lol.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 4

Now this list seems perfect for people like me who don't like to play a lot of fighting games. But now the bigger question is: what are the dlc trophies going to be like?

Because let's face it: this game will get hit with the dlc, but whether they will do something like Dead By Daylight, Uncharted 3, or Driveclub, will really make or break the fanbase.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 3

Thank god NetherRealm finally wised up with a trophy list. I might finally be able to get a Platinum in a Mortal Kombat game. Online trophies aren't fun and just ruin these things for me. I can deal with a grindy list but don't make me win so many ranked matches or play hundreds of matches to get a trophy. That just isn't fun and it is lazy trophy design.

• Like 1

Wow looks to be a really simple easy if a bit of a grind game to plat. I just might get this game because of how easy it looks, but then again I am worried about the DLC trophies and what they could turn out like.  

9 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

Honestly, I feel like some people are going to be disappointed that the list is so easy. Very few multiplayer trophies, you only have to play 50 versus matches, get 100 respect points, and play a group match.

Now nobody can use the excuse of the trophy list "being too hard" as an excuse to not play the game. :giggle:

Rather give ;).

Bronze - R-E-S-P-E-C-T - Pay 100 total respect points in King of the Hill

Which makes it even easier.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Might pick it up when it's on sale and all DLCS have been released. Already have the plat for MKX, so this shouldn't be an issue. The only thing that "sucks" are the 250 towers. This trophy looks like a grind and might keep the rarity of the plat low.

Same

it seems to be the grindiest trophy by far but

im sure you can just farm novice tower runs to make it easier for yourself but with the vast majority of the casuals that will buy this game who dont hunt trophies, im sure itll be a very rare platinum at the least

im curious about this Bug-Vorah, total disrespect trophy

I'm a bit tired of difficult fighting game trophylists so it is nice to see an easy one once in a while. Maybe I'll pick this game just because it is easy and I can always just had a bit fun by kicking around my scrub friends in MP. Sometimes its kinda fun to get into ranked and see guys just doing one stupid thing all over again and punish them. But I never have enough dedication to get really good myself.