You are locked in a room for 24 hours and will be executed if you don't attain a specific trophy, what trophy ends you?

realm722

Killing Machine from Resistance 2 for obvious reasons. 10,000 online kills is hard enough... but with no active servers? Just make it painless.

Thanks for all your time! from Naruto Ninja Storm 3. I can't play 30 hours in a 24-hour span. To be done in by a trophy like this would be a shame.

Everlasting Perfectionist from Rainbow Moon. Same reason as the above.

Medalhead from Dark Cloud 2. You'd need to beat the entire game AND do all the medals in 24 hours? Impossible. Unless I get a month head start I'm done for.

Medalhead Is a definite. i can't play spheda if the life of the world depended on me getting the ball into the hole.

i got to the final boss in that game but i didn't do post game ><. not sure when i'll plan to have another go it's a super long RPG.

Edited by lordguwa

22L66ab10.png

Impossible Boy

Damn you Super Meat Boy! With 24 hours and the risk of death as a motivation, I am sure I could get each of the other two missing trophies from this game with some luck, but not this one, never this one. This aptly named trophy would be my end, it would kill me like it killed my chance to ever see 100% completion rate again without hiding it from my profile.

• Like 2

Any trophy that takes more than 24 hours to earn. If you want something more specific, then most rhythm games would kill me. Poorly designed minigames as well (such as FFX's Chocobo Race in the Calm Lands, though I managed to get it done in less than 24 ingame hours, but don't know if I could do it again). Speedrun trophies might suffice as well. Anything exceptionally challenging or trophies that heavily rely on bad RNG. Online trophies.

Note that not everything above would be a death sentence. It always depends on the specific requirements, but chances are I'd fail at some of these.

fectors challenge in stardew valley i'd rather eat quatz than even try that trophy ever. 

soaring slash in SAO hollow realization as i have maxed out attacker and gear that boosts my attack speed so me trying to SS chain is near impossible as the moves come and go faster than you see the flash.

anything from the original Neptune game on ps3 i would rather speed run the conquest ending before i return to that game.

also anything in fallout 4 as i ain't playing un modded as i like my remove god rays and un needed foliage to have the game run alright in downtown and because there's a mod that starts you at the moment you wake up so no more half an hour of nothing. 

This one right here...

22L66ab10.png

I can do most skill based trophies in under 24 hours, but due to pressure and the intensity of going through every level without dying in the hardest area of the game, this seems very unlikely. Impossible Boy in Super Meat Boy will likely take around a week or so to beat, off and on of course.

Though I'm not as doubtful of my abilities as @Nighcisama is, I probably would collapse from trying to get this done in 24 hours.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wesleyisgreat777 said:

the heinous chocobo racing trophy in ffx where you're required to obtain a time of 0:0:00

i think i would rather take the execution instead of trying 

I haven't played FFX since the PS2 days, but I don't remember this task being too bad. It's really only a matter of trial and error and memorizing the best route.

Edit: Not trying to say you stink if you couldn't do this, but the way you wrote your comment implied perhaps you hadn't even tried yet. I wasn't trying to knock you, just wanted to suggest giving it a try if you hadn't yet.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf