Devious Dungeon 2 Trophy Thoughts?

And my rank drops even further. It's insane how many of these are coming out now. It's kinda fun seeing my ranking drop so bad because I don't play these games anymore.

Also I'm really sad to see bomb chicken and Giga Wrecker didn't even get plats, which would have been really fun and challenging, but somehow all these cheap quickies get multiple plats still. I just don't understand.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

And my rank drops even further. It's insane how many of these are coming out now. It's kinda fun seeing my ranking drop so bad because I don't play these games anymore.

Also I'm really sad to see bomb chicken and Giga Wrecker didn't even get plats, which would have been really fun and challenging, but somehow all these cheap quickies get multiple plats still. I just don't understand.

It's too bad, cause the first Devious Dungeon was a pretty good game. Not really a cheap quickie. Hopefully this one comes to the Vita too, as it's always nice to have some more games for on the go.

As for the list, looks pretty similar to the first one. Shouldn't be too hard. If anything, a bit shorter as you won't need to 'grind' to play 100 levels or find 100 keys. So just finish the game.

As for the other games that aren't getting plats, at this point it seems entirely up to the Devs being too lazy to bother implementing a full trophy list. It's a shame, and really seems to be such an oversight and a potential loss of revenue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

It was killing me as to why my rank has been dropping so much recently when it never had before at the rate I play and then I put it all together, it all made sense - Oh well I guess lol, when Sly introduces that rarity leaderboard in the year 2048 I'm sure I'll have a good rank on that :P 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

It was killing me as to why my rank has been dropping so much recently when it never had before at the rate I play and then I put it all together, it all made sense - Oh well I guess lol, when Sly introduces that rarity leaderboard in the year 2048 I'm sure I'll have a good rank on that :P 

Yep your rank will drop super quick if you don't keep up with these quick plats with many lists. I was at 199 USA 2 days ago and down to 205 now and still going down. But I don't mind it I'm still at a decent rank and enjoying myself instead of following the herd.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

There actually is a rarity leaderboard already, it's just hidden for some reason and the only way to look at it is to manually type "/rarity" to the end of the url while looking at the leaderboard.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike13858 said:

There actually is a rarity leaderboard already, it's just hidden for some reason and the only way to look at it is to manually type "/rarity" to the end of the url while looking at the leaderboard.

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about, he never linked it because he didn't like the algorithm it used, so I'm hoping Sly makes it official by the year 2048 xD 

I'm rank 11,833 worldwide and country 2,938 on that board, not bad considering my tanking normal worldwide rank lol :ninja: 

Edited by BlindMango

11 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

Thanks for this one, never knew that. :)

I actually got a hard time figuring out exactly who developed this game. Was it Rata? Was it NoodleCake? Both just seems like publishers and Rata is a company that port and publish.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1059880/Devious_Dungeon/

There it mentions other developers, and even a different publisher.

NoodleCake has published the game on iTunes.

But the point is, if the game is any good has little to do with "Rata", and more to do with the people who developed the game.

Edited by MMDE

14 hours ago, BlindMango said:

snip

Remember this system?

Trophies as originally stated by Sony:

Blu-ray retail release: 1230 points maximum

DLC packs generally add about 200 points to the total

Downloadable release: 315 points maximum

Edit: On Topic:  As much as a few of these Rata games look fun ( mainly this one, DD1, and 36F ), I simply can't support this publisher, even if he made a GotY winner.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Remember this system?

Trophies as originally stated by Sony:

Blu-ray retail release: 1230 points maximum

DLC packs generally add about 200 points to the total

Downloadable release: 315 points maximum

Edit: On Topic:  As much as a few of these Rata games look fun ( mainly this one, DD1, and 36F ), I simply can't support this publisher, even if he made a GotY winner.

And it's a good thing it changed, more than half of the hardest games on PSN are downloadable release. Lack of platinum in many games is problem equally as big as Ratalaika flood of trivial plats.

The first one was actually fun and made me buy Rogue Legacy because I wanted more of a challenge.

However, I don't support what Rata's been doing so I don't know if I'm going to buy it or not (and for anyone checking my profile, I did play several Rata games without knowing who was behind them and I stopped buying them when I realized they were pushing out more and more games with cheap plats, countless stacks and questionable quality).

16 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

Hum ? in the top 15, 13 are private...

don’t really seeing the point of hidden yours trophies.

does someone know someone who does that ? And why, just curious

4 hours ago, MMDE said:

I actually got a hard time figuring out exactly who developed this game. Was it Rata? Was it NoodleCake? Both just seems like publishers and Rata is a company that port and publish.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1059880/Devious_Dungeon/

There it mentions other developers, and even a different publisher.

NoodleCake has published the game on iTunes.

But the point is, if the game is any good has little to do with "Rata", and more to do with the people who developed the game.

Pretty sure it was Woblyware. They made the first one, as well as League of Evil and Omega Strike.