Telltale Games being removed

Chris-F124

27 minutes ago, Flacy-94 said:

I see steam are pulling telltale games from the store tomorrow as telltale is shut and can't renew their licenses. Will this make some games unobtainable  if they pull them from PSN?

We've already been discussing Telltale recently on Page 2 of this thread..

I wonder what this means for The Walking Dead: The Final Season. I haven't bought it yet because I was hoping for a sale. I mean, Skybound owns it now...so maybe it'll be fine?

Really don't want to miss out on it, but really don't want to pay $20 for or either. 

Just now, Viper said:

I wonder what this means for The Walking Dead: The Final Season. I haven't bought it yet because I was hoping for a sale. I mean, Skybound owns it now...so maybe it'll be fine?

Really don't want to miss out on it, but really don't want to pay $20 for or either. 

it's safe even if it does get removed you'll still be able to download the episodes.

just under extremely rare circumstances you won't be able to get them anymore.

Edited by lordguwa

16 minutes ago, CalicoReidso said:

We've already been discussing Telltale recently on Page 2 of this thread..

Your talking mainly in that topic about the company I am womdering will PSN be next to be delisted.

17 minutes ago, Viper said:

I'm thinking the same thing hard to know

17 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

it's safe even if it does get removed you'll still be able to download the episodes.

just under extremely rare circumstances you won't be able to get them anymore.

But when do we have to buy it before to safely have it stored for good is the question

18 minutes ago, Viper said:

The final season was made and published by Skybound Games I don't think it'll be removed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Game of thrones episode 1 is gone, even if you had it downloaded previously and deleted it, there’s no way to get it. So you can’t install the other episodes to play. I tried USA and uk store. Which is annoying as i have that game incomplete. 

I have bought or from PS Plus, I can't remember, Wolf Among Us and I need to finish some trophies to get the platinum, I wonder if it will become unobtainable for me.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Game of thrones episode 1 is gone, even if you had it downloaded previously and deleted it, there’s no way to get it. So you can’t install the other episodes to play. I tried USA and uk store. Which is annoying as i have that game incomplete. 

Go to your download list on your computer login to your PSN account it will still be in your download list there I thought it was gone for me but was there and you can download it to your console from there.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Viper said:

Same here and I expect it to remain tbh.  Cost $27 here in canada and I'm under the rule to never pay full price for a TT game.

3 hours ago, Flacy-94 said:

Go to your download list on your computer login to your PSN account it will still be in your download list there I thought it was gone for me but was there and you can download it to your console from there.

Wow thank you, you saved the day there!

3 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Wow thank you, you saved the day there!

no problem my friend nothing worse than an incomplete game :P 

4 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Only Episode 1 is on the disc version. It grants access to download the other episodes. Question is will you still be able to.

Im hoping it will but again risky to buy it and be stuck with a broken game!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sona_11 said:

Oh god I need to play the DLC for the walking dead ps3 to get my 100% ?1f3fb.png‍♀️

Do I have to own the game to be able to play the DLC

yes. not sure if there's a complete edition. if there isn't would make getting any of the DLC unobtainable if haven't purchased prior to removal.

it's also the same reason why korra can't be bought (digital only) and some of the transformers (ps4) games.

Edited by lordguwa

5 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

I'd really rather not pay full price for TWD final season but I may have to bite the bullet to insure I can complete the series. Better safe than sorry.

The final season was made by Skybound not Telltale. I doubt that will be removed. Even if it is, the physical edition will still be available.

GOG are also removing the rest of their ttg titles tomorrow as well, minecraft story mode has already been removed from the ps store so i'd expect others to follow suit. 

I would assume when taking on the final season of twd they would have made some new deal with the ip holders for the license of the games.

Just now, demonviper666 said:

Which  telltale dont physical copy 

The Back to the future that wasn't a plat just 100% 

The Walking Dead Michonne

and there early stuff like there Sam and Max/Monkey Island 

• Like 1