Telltale Games being removed

Chris-F124

Damn need to grab Batman ASAP then ?

8 hours ago, sona_11 said:

Oh god I need to play the DLC for the walking dead ps3 to get my 100% ??‍♀️

Do I have to own the game to be able to play the DLC ? 

You don't need the whole game, just the first episode which should be free on the store

• Like 2

No one should be worried about the Walking Dead being pulled. Skybound owns those games now and since they finished the final season, that wouldn't be taking down as well (follow them on social media). Besides, a lot of the games have the full series on disc and if not, GameStop has the digital codes for many, like Game of Thrones, Monkey Island, etc.

22 hours ago, Viper said:

I wonder what this means for The Walking Dead: The Final Season. I haven't bought it yet because I was hoping for a sale. I mean, Skybound owns it now...so maybe it'll be fine?

Really don't want to miss out on it, but really don't want to pay $20 for or either. 

Same worry here. I used to buy all the telltale games at launch prices but I didn't do that for Walking dead S4 for some reason. Had no real drive to play it immediately upon release so I am waiting patiently for a sale

4 hours ago, MisterMystro said:

TELLTALE GAMES with Trophies:

THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON ONE  (2012)

• PS3  (Platinum)
  • PS4  (Platinum)
  • Vita  (Platinum)

MINECRAFT: STORY MODE  (2015)

• PS3  (Platinum)
  • PS4  (Platinum)

THE WALKING DEAD: THE FINAL SEASON  (2018-19)

• PSN-4  (Platinum)
  • PS4 Retail  (Platinum)

Don't forget these too!

• The Walking Dead: Season One (2012)
    • PS3 Japanese Stack without the 400 Days DLC trophies.
  • Minecraft Story Mode (2015-2016)
    • Episodes 6, 7 and 8 DLC trophies for both platforms.
  • The Walking Dead: The Final Season (2018-2019)
    • The digital & physical version have trophy stacks between Europe & North America, adding up to a total of 4 trophy lists.

12 hours ago, Conker said:

@MisterMystro Just to help with your excellent list, CSI is available on disc 

Thanks @Conker!  I edited my comment to reflect that their is a physical retail copy of CSI along with the digital.

11 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

Don't forget these too!

• The Walking Dead: Season One (2012)
    • PS3 Japanese Stack without the 400 Days DLC trophies.
  • Minecraft Story Mode (2015-2016)
    • Episodes 6, 7 and 8 DLC trophies for both platforms.
  • The Walking Dead: The Final Season (2018-2019)
    • The digital & physical version have trophy stacks between Europe & North America, adding up to a total of 4 trophy lists.

My initial list I only put down for North American region trophies.  However, your info is great to have ready so I shall update the list in this thread to show these as well @Skeptical69!

Edit:  Hey @Skeptical69, I’m not having luck finding info on the Minecraft DLC.

Edited by MisterMystro

So I have installed a couple of the games I bought physical copies of (Minecraft story 2, Walking Dead: final frontier) and I it doesn't add anything to my download list. I cant see if all the episodes were downloaded as it doesn't show in game either. Is there any way to tell if every episode is installed?

18 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

So I have installed a couple of the games I bought physical copies of (Minecraft story 2, Walking Dead: final frontier) and I it doesn't add anything to my download list. I cant see if all the episodes were downloaded as it doesn't show in game either. Is there any way to tell if every episode is installed?

Press options then information, that will also tell you if any other episodes are installed. If there isn't any i think you download the rest from an in game store. 

On 5/28/2019 at 5:55 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Press options then information, that will also tell you if any other episodes are installed. If there isn't any i think you download the rest from an in game store. 

Yes, they have to be installed from inside the game itself. 

Edit- it does tell you in game if they are installed. just click on Episodes...it will say installed or not installed....

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Yes, they have to be installed from inside the game itself. 

Edit- GUDGER- it does tell you in game if they are installed. just click on Episodes...it will say instal not installed....

Yep that did the trick, I just hadn't progressed further into that menu as I only wanted to download and not start the game yet. Thanks!

Edited by black__bunny

On 26-5-2019 at 7:48 AM, lordguwa said:

it's safe even if it does get removed you'll still be able to download the episodes.

just under extremely rare circumstances you won't be able to get them anymore.

Reminds me of the Afro Samurai "reboot"... That thing got delisted from your download list, transaction history and even blocked from being played on your PS3 if you still had it installed. Well, at least everyone got refunded I suppose.

Edited by Thrintus

These are fresh installs for the PS3 games because as you can see they are not on my account.

Ok so my Game of Thrones PS3 Disc came in the mail 10 mins ago, this is the UK Disc BLES-02215 Episode 1-5 are on the Disc and 6 you just click download and it works fines.

I also got Minecraft Story Mode - The Complete Adventure PS3 : UK Disc BLES-02246 and all Episodes and DLC are on the Disc.

I have Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead Season 1 GOTY, and Walking Dead Season 2 coming within the week I'll update with what is there and if like GoT you can download the Episodes.

Edited by BTHRZeroX

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:11 PM, Conker said:

The Back to the future that wasn't a plat just 100% 

The Walking Dead Michonne

and there early stuff like there Sam and Max/Monkey Island 

That's not right. Back to the Future did have a physical release. It was delisted about 2 years ago but it is still readily available from the big retailers.

https://www.amazon.com/Back-Future-Game-30th-Anniversary-PlayStation/dp/B0140Z6T5U

The Walking Dead Michonne, while it never received a physical release as a stand alone title, can still be bought physically as part of The Walking Dead Collection.

https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Collection-Telltale-PlayStation-4/dp/B0774CL85T/

Everything else you mentioned was never released on the PS4 to begin with, physical or digital, but you can still buy physical copies for cheap for their respective console releases whether it be the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii or PC.

There are no digital only PS4 Telltale releases and as of today, most of them are still up on the PlayStation store.

23 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

That's not right. Back to the Future did have a physical release. It was delisted about 2 years ago but it is still readily available from the big retailers.

https://www.amazon.com/Back-Future-Game-30th-Anniversary-PlayStation/dp/B0140Z6T5U

The Walking Dead Michonne, while it never received a physical release as a stand alone title, can still be bought physically as part of The Walking Dead Collection.

https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Collection-Telltale-PlayStation-4/dp/B0774CL85T/

Everything else you mentioned was never released on the PS4 to begin with, physical or digital, but you can still buy physical copies for cheap for their respective console releases whether it be the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii or PC.

There are no digital only PS4 Telltale releases and as of today, most of them are still up on the PlayStation store.

The Original Back to the Future was not retail and did not have a platinum that is what he is referring too.
So no that Version is not on the disc, the digital one is lost.

Same as the Walking Dead Collection, The Walking Dead: Michonne is part of one list, not a separate so The Walking Dead: Michonne will be lost digital.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BTHRZeroX said:

The Original Back to the Future was not retail and did not have a platinum that is what he is referring too.
So no that Version is not on the disc, the digital one is lost.

Same as the Walking Dead Collection, The Walking Dead: Michonne is part of one list, not a separate so The Walking Dead: Michonne will be lost digital.

I wasn't talking about trophy lists. He responded to a question about whether there were any digital only Telltale releases. The answer is no, all games that were released on the Ps4 are available in some capacity as a physical release. That is useful information to people who may rush to buy the games at full price digitally because they think they won't be able to get them elsewhere.

On 5/27/2019 at 0:02 AM, quadboy_007 said:

I am pretty sure that skybound is the owner of all the walking dead seasons now. Since they are releasing a 'remaster' of all 4 seasons.

I doubt any of them will be taken down.

You can get all of The Walking Dead TellTale Games on the PS4. Don’t see why a remaster is necessary unless they plan to bundle the entire series.