Enough is Enough

DEI2EK

1 minute ago, Hakoom said:

nothing can stop this 

Well we could, easy plats and stacks originated from Trophy hunters in the first place. Back in the day there were only 3 Versions "EU, US, ASIA" or "PAL, NSTC, U-NSTC".

if people would stop to pay them for stacks to a point were it isnt profitable then tehy would stop, the same is for easy plat games. It all starts here with the Hunter.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

with ps5 every game will have 12 stacks

^^ This!

Can you imagine stackable Rata title on PS5 with at least 4 regions?
PSV+PS4+PS5 - EU/US/AS/JP = 12 plats in ~2h. 

Maybe Indie games will be forbidden on PS5 :D. 

Edited by Smashero

5 minutes ago, Vadrael said:

Well we could, easy plats and stacks originated from Trophy hunters in the first place. Back in the day there were only 3 Versions "EU, US, ASIA" or "PAL, NSTC, U-NSTC".

if people would stop to pay them for stacks to a point were it isnt profitable then tehy would stop, the same is for easy plat games. It all starts here with the Hunter.

boycotting wont work...

it will only effect me sadly lol

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

^^ This!

Can you imagine stackable Rata title on PS5 with at least 4 regions?
PSV+PS4+PS5 - EU/US/AS/JP = 12 plats in ~2h. 

Maybe Indie games will be forbidden on PS5 :D. 

yes i imagined this scenario 1 year ago already

if these games where once per month i would be fine with it but its every week now

• Like 2

Better off not worrying about these games because it'll never change. "Is this game easy?" threads are the new norm and these games have more stacks than an IHOP special. The weekly trophy sale is here to stay as long as people "enjoy" these games, though without a plat that likely wouldn't be the case.

• Like 1

Would like to state that I also feel that Ratalaika is going too far wtih these EZPZ lists now.
Knowing they will release one game every week for the remaining of the year, this won't stop anytime soon.
It's sad to see that some players actually have 200 platinum trophies by only doing the ratalaika stacks.
They can easily add some harder trophies into the game, and require around ~10 hours to get a platinum ( Like Devious Dungeon)

However, I can understand that noob(new) hunters like these game and continue to stack them for ezpz platinums.

Edited by knoef_NL
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

1000 plats is sooo easy to get now :(

i wish the stacks where only limited to 2 at max but i guess this will never happen sadly...

with ps5 every game will have 12 stacks

nothing can stop this 

Damn man, i almost can feel your pain (no i can't)...at this rate you would only play these shitty games 24/7 to maintain your world ranking. Winter is coming for you my friend.

• Like 2

Seriously how many of the same threads do we need like this? Can Sly start shutting these down. Here's a novel idea play what you want to play for whatever motivates you and let other people do the same. If you think these games are lame (some of them are) then don't play them and shut the fuck up. All your bitching isn't going to stop shit and I started playing more of these games across regions just to troll people like the OP.  Also I never paid once for a regional stack people game share with me since I'm not a dumb asshole life is easier with friends and you make friends when you're not a busy body asshole telling people how to spend their time

Edited by Deathtotyrants76
  • Like 4