PSPlus September 2019

Sora9427

1 hour ago, patrickogorman19 said:

What a shit month, probably the worst this year. Batman is a kids games followed by irrelevant game.

You smokin homie lol this is leaps and bounds better than months of games we got like overcooked and what remains of Edith and finch. 

wow...3rd good month in a row despite once again owning the full game already...if this keeps up I just might wait on buying everything that interests me till I see what plus has to offer...well played sony...well played...

tl:dr:

jkczAxn.png

Edited by ProfBambam55

Who doesn't have Arkham Knight by now that wanted it? It's been on sale many times for as low as $6 on PSN. Still a solid month for those that don't own either game. Just wish AK would have been the complete edition. 

Edited by Killbomb

2 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Who doesn't have Arkham Knight by now that wanted it? It's been on sale many times for as low as $6 on PSN. 

Never been on my wishlist so I never tracked it, but after looking into it more, happy to get it.  That said, it will go on my backlog with many games ahead of it.  Hope I get to it.

• Like 1

Always wanted to play last Batman game but always missed it on sales, lucky me.

And Darksiders 3? THQNordic putting their games on PS Plus like madmans, I still hate them for promising on solution on Darksiders 2 servers and doing nothing but promising. And that 8chan incident? Fuck THQNordic, never buying games from them since DC2. 

On 8/28/2019 at 3:22 PM, Nighcisama said:

Very skippable month for me. The one Batman game I have zero interest in due to it being the worst one by far that also committed atrocious actions against its early buyers when it released, and Darksiders 3, the third game of a series I really know nothing about and don't really want to know much about from what a quick search told me. Add in the fact that you have to fork over more cash anyway because both games have DLC that aren't included, and I am definitely out for this month.

PC gamers got fucked over because Batman: Arkham Knight ran at a abysmally low frame rate. The DLC can be costly, but this game overall is not as bad as people will lead you to believe.

It's a tedious journey to 100 percent because of all the AR challenges and the Community Challenges.

The game did what it wanted to do. The big issue was it wasn't all too ready when it first came out, which led to a very bad negative reception particularly on Steam.

I can't comment on the second or third Darksiders games, but the first one I felt was quite alright. It's a combination of Legend of Zelda fused with some God of War esque combat. Not a hard platinum by any means and not too long of a game.

I already did Arkham Knight, so that leaves me Darksiders 3, which I'm not really interested in playing.

Edited by Spaz

Well, with Detroit: Become Human and Wipeout, the last two months were already pretty good for me.... I unfortunately already have Darksiders 3, though "free" is a much better price-tag for this game than what I paid ? I would advise against paying full price for the DLC, both are just disappointing. 

Not interested in a Batman game. Looking forward to seeing what next month brings :) 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

Can't add/ download Batman.  ?

On 02/09/2019 at 2:59 AM, Arcesius said:

Well, with Detroit: Become Human and Wipeout, the last two months were already pretty good for me.... I unfortunately already have Darksiders 3, though "free" is a much better price-tag for this game than what I paid 1f602.png I would advise against paying full price for the DLC, both are just disappointing. 

Not interested in a Batman game. Looking forward to seeing what next month brings :) 

What the best way to 100% Darksiders 3?  I'm thinking on doing everything in normal then NG+ the highest difficulty and then back to normal save for DLC once they go on sale. 

Edited by Fr_0zt

5 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

What the best way to 100% Darksiders 3?  I'm thinking on doing everything in normal then NG+ the highest difficulty and then back to normal save for DLC once they go on sale. 

Well I played before the DLC came out, when there was still no NG+ in the game.. So I played on the highest difficulty, "Apocalyptic" from the beginning. I then did a NG+ and a partial NG++ playthrough on "Story" to get the NG+ trophy and reaching lv. 100. 

The first DLC I did on NG+ I believe, and the second DLC glitched on me in NG++, so I needed to do an almost full NG playthrough again ? So yeah, my 100% completion was NOT optimal...

Now I'd say play NG on any low difficulty and complete both "The Crucible" and "Keepers of the Void" before going into NG+, then do NG+ on Apocalyptic. Try to save all your Luminous Visages along the way to pop them all at once later and get lv. 100 without grinding too much. 

If you don't want to get the DLC right now, then you can do what I did and play NG on Apocalyptic, then go into NG+ on an easier difficulty and do the DLC there :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

It's looking like Canadians can't get Arkham Knight. I hope they fix this..

Go into the game page and put it into your cart. At the very last step, it will show as free and you'll be able to download. Not sure why it's buggy like that.

3 minutes ago, visighost said:

Go into the game page and put it into your cart. At the very last step, it will show as free and you'll be able to download. Not sure why it's buggy like that.

I couldn't even put it in the cart, it was "Play on PS Now" on the PS4, and "Add to wishlist" on the web browser. Problem is solved though, someone on the PS Blog said Sony listed the wrong version of the game. The Playstation Hits version is free, so if anyone still can't add it, check the Playstation Hits section.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

I couldn't even put it in the cart, it was "Play on PS Now" on the PS4, and "Add to wishlist" on the web browser. Problem is solved though, someone on the PS Blog said Sony listed the wrong version of the game. The Playstation Hits version is free, so if anyone still can't add it, check the Playstation Hits section.

Same for me