5 Titles You Could Erase From Your Profiles.

Eagles_Numba_One

I know every trophy hunter wants some of those games that we never really played and is sitting at 1%-2% and they mess up completion percentages and what not. If you had to pick 5 games you could get off your profiles, what would they be:

Mine would be:

1. Read Dead redemption- im never gonna put the time in to finish it and get the trophies.

2. Dead Star- got two trophies from random ps plus game and the game died a month later because it was all multiplayer.

3. Surgeon Simulator: Will never be good at this game, and the plat is ridiculously hard.

4. Killzone shadow fall: couldn't finish the campaign it was too boring, and the insane multiplayer grind.

5: NBA 2k12: nba games are impossible to platinum most of the time. I regret all nba games.

1. Outlast 2. This game killed my goal to be a completionist with its bs platinum containing a several hour ironman run with rng and a hell of a lot of unskippable cutscenes, I would pay actual money to have it disappear from my profile without a trace. You can basically see the games above Outlast 2 being mostly incomplete, hate this fucking game for it, my profile looked so much better before stumbling upon this shit.

2. Alien Isolation. Haven't really played this one yet because it reminds me too much of Outlast 2, long game with its own several hour ironman run and lots of luck needed skirmishing around a one shot kill monster, much easier than Outlast 2 I am sure but still, would delete it if I could.

3. Sniper Elite 4. Had a fun time playing this game with a friend, but now the authentic difficulty run has proven to be such a big pain in the ass that I can't be bothered doing it post Outlast 2 fucking my profile up.

4. Adam's Venture Origins. I bought this game on a whim without really looking into it, which is unusual for me but the game cost like 2-3€ when it was on sale and reminded me of Uncharted, so I didn't think I could do anything wrong with buying it. Turns out the game is pretty shit, not the worst I ever played but something I wouldn't have bought knowing its true nature, and it increases my average rarity by an awful lot too, not worth being on any profile.

5. Mount & Blade: Warband. I would get rid of this one for a different reason. This game was so much fun I got through it way too quickly, I ended up getting the plat in around 10 days, inadvertently becoming the second fastest achiever of the 100% for this game. I had not even realized that until someone pointed it out, so if I could I'd delete it and get the platinum again, this time as the fastest achiever which I know is not hard because I screwed around a lot and even played other stuff in between, so actually trying for it would be a guarenteed success. The estimated platinum time in the guide is way too high for anyone knowing what they are doing, probably did not factor in boosting the multiplayer, which you have to do in any case because its basically dead at this point. Would be a great excuse for me to play through this game again too.

• Like 3

Well, before I started "hunting" my husband or brother would occasionally try games and I really would like to delete those lists. Like

GTA4

GTA5

GranTurismo 5

Dead Nation Apocalypse

Payday 2

I just don't want to play them but my brain needs to see lists complete xD so it's bugging me. It's not that I have a perfect profile or something (but I do like my completion rate), but I only put games on there I really like or intent to play completely.

In the past few month I added a few more open games I just enjoyed, but it's my decision and my intention to come back and play them.

With these older games from the first days of my PS3 it's different. I don't like them and don't want to play them :/ 

I had more games like this but in fact it bugged me so much I started to actual play a few of them, ending up  with 100% in 

Road not taken (in the end I enjoxed that one!)

From dust (was also a great game, wouldn't have thought that)

Playstation all stars battle royal (hated every second)

Race the sun (don't like it but it wasn't that hard to end it quickly)

And 90% in Persona Arena Ultimax which has all my hate right now, I will never complete it :/

I don't wanna do that anymore, and won't. But well, it happened once and I know one day my brain will force me again xD I'd rather delete some of these games T_T 

• Like 1

All Unobtainable:

1. Ace Combat Infinity (4%) - Don't know why I even started this. Played it for 10minutes without realising it's a 200 hour+ non-platinum.
  2. Quantum of Solace (4%) - Wanted to platinum but servers went down without me realising.
  3. PlayStation Home (9%) - I think many have succumbed to this one. But the servers went down for some reason and I wasn't trophy hunting at the time.
  4. Fifa 11 (11%) - I always buy Fifa and the servers went down before I became a trophy hunter.
  5. Fifa 12 (1%) - Same reason as #4

1. PS Home - wasn't a trophy hunter back then so unobtainable
  2. Pinballistik - wasn't a trophy hunter back then and it's unobtainable
  3. Borderlands 2 - PS Plus and this game is boring as hell (for me)
  4. Battleborne (thought it was overwatch lol RIP 50€)
  5. Zombi - well maybe this is even more boring than Borderlands 2

Only one. House of the dead overkill extended cut. It was given to me and at the time I wasn't in to trophies and wasn't thinking "let me just set up an alt profile to play it on then forget about it once they've gone"

There are other games I've disliked but they were on me so they'd stay. I don't hide games as I like it as a record of what I've played good or bad but I'd probably delete this one outright if I could as it wasn't 100% my choice of game

Edited by Cleggworth

Yeah definitely there was another thread like this but anyway!

1.PES2015 - plat unobtainable, I hate sports games, you know the usual drill

2.Overwatch - game became incredibly boring and imbalanced, the trophies are a pain in the ass

3.Lords of the Fallen - Hey you like Dark Souls? Let's do it crap instead. BORING game.

4.Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor - I kinda don't like this game. It's good but I personally am not a big fan of it.

5.One Piece Pirate Warriors 2-3 - WHY DID I ADD THESE GAMES?(they are basically the same). Had I known they are the most boring Musou stuff around, I would have never touched them.

Only 5? Let's see:

1) Fallout 4 (8 bronzes) boring game, I ended up using a wrench like in Bioshock since the gunplay (and lack of ammo) was terrible

2) Gta 3 (2 bronzes) and Gta Vice City (1 bronze, 1 silver) from the GTA Collection, controls are dated and by now, I just can't play them

3) Zone of the enders HD (1 bronze, 6 silvers) not my cup of tea, and graphics hurt my eyes

4) Xcom Enemy Unknown (10 bronzes) not a bad game, but I got it from plus, and you need time and patience for these kinds of games

5) Resident Evil 5 (15 bronzes,  1 silver) a slog worse than Fallout, online being dead and I also got it from plus, all the makeup to make me hate it.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

1. Guns, Gore & Cannoli - Just doesn't like the game, can't find any motivation to finish. 

2. Steep - Horrible controls for me, can't get used to them

3. Fallout 4 - Even though it's a great game, I'm not into games with unreal monsters and stuff, but someone else started it on my profile (thanks for that lol)

4. Sniper Elite 4 - Just dissapointed in the game, looked way better in reviews then personal experience. 

5. Could be either Watch Dogs 1 or Wolfenstein, just didn't like them

Edited by UnderAVoidSky

I thought it would be tough for me to find 5, but actually there are.

• 1. Conan Exiles. 'nuff said.
  • 2. Game of Thrones. I don't play much Telltale Games and I had a great time with Tales from the Borderlands. As I'm not exactly a fan of the HBO's soap and never read the books, perhaps I wasn't the target for this adaptation, but I gave it a go when it ended on Plus, but it wasn't the story as such that disappointed me, rather than the actual frame rate problems and game play. The experience wasn't just good for me.
  • 3. Burly Men at Sea. Same, was on Plus, went for it and discovered it was a disguised ad for custom made children books. A new take on merchandising, I'll give them that, but still...
  • 4. Blackguards 2. There are some games I won't 100%, either from lack of skill or because of shutdown servers. In both cases it's my bad. Even with the Uncharted 2 and 3 PS3 servers, I had all the time in the world to try getting the trophies. But being denied a plat/100% because of a glitchy trophy? Nah!
  • 5. Red Faction : Guerrilla. So yeah, there were 5 after all. This one, it's mostly because I bought it second hand back when I got my PS3, tried it and went for other games, as I wasn't much caring about trophies at the time. Now it stands out like a sore at the bottom of my list, with a single trophy earned. I recently managed to complete Dead Nation which was its bottom list companion for like 8 years, so maybe one day I'll find the courage to start it again, but there are so many other games I'd rather play on my backlog that I fear I'll have to settle for this "E" in my stats.

Driveclub - I'm not big on racing games, so going for the 100% for me is too tedious and challenging.

Wolfenstein II - I'd honestly just go back and never purchase this game if I could. My problem isn't with the mein leben trophy, but rather about how terrible this game is. What a waste of my time and money.

Borderlands 2 (PS3) - I didn't realize I had played this game on my PS3 before I had made the same account into my main PS4 account, so it's just there. I've already earned most trophies in the PS4 version, so I don't really have an interest in going back to this one.

Lawbreakers - Unobtainable trophies

7 Days to Die - Deleted this game after playing it for a day and I've never done that with any other game. Maybe I'll give it another chance down the road, but I doubt it.

1-NBA 2K16: Unobtainable platinum. I have just one bronze, everytime i see this game on my profile it's a nightmare.

2- Disc Jam: Just one more trophy and it's completed (win 50 online public matches) but...who cares about this game? played before i became a trophy hunter with ps+ and even then the multiplayer were dead, can't imagine now.

3- Mr. Massagy: Crappy game that is too close to my beautiful Persona 5 platinum, looks ugly.

4- Wheels of  Aurelia: Extremely boring game.

5- Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space: same as above...wait...i think it's even worse.

1) Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast - I am a big Star Wars fan so I figured I would give this a try and it is a mess.  I know the game is from 2002(?) but it is quite clunky and not much fun.  If this was gaming back then,, we have it so much better today.  I am sure I will go back and clean up some, but unlikely I invest much time or go after the platinum.

2) Pinball Arcade - They added a ton of trophies years after release and they are very difficult.  I prefer the physics and gameplay of Zen Pinball so don’t see myself investing the time to master each table.  Add in that so many of the tables have been delisted because a contract expiration with Williams/Bally, you have a forever low completion rate.

3) You Don’t Know Jack - I liked the trivia game good enough, just frustrated that the DLC was pulled before I could play.  So despite the platinum, I am sitting at a meager 73%.  If anyone can help me with the DLC, hit me up!

4) Scene It: Movie Night - same as #3

5) Tie between I Am Mayo and Conan Exiles - platinums on both but I am not sure which is more embarrassing to have on my profile.  Pure trash.  

Edited by djb5f

I still hold out that one day this could be a thing. But the five I would delete are:

1. Marvel Heroes Omega. Got this one for free off PSN to play with my ex and a friend. I didn’t really enjoy the game but thought I’d tough it out for the platinum. Then the servers shut down two months later. 

2. Diablo III (PS3). Didn’t play this as much as I thought I would. Then ended up getting Reaper of Souls for PS4.

3. Grand Theft Auto V (PS3). Same as Diablo III. Then got the PS4 version which I STILL haven’t touched. 

4. Twisted Metal (PS3). Took one look at the multiplayer trophies and suck fuck. That. 

5: Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3). I borrowed this from a friend to see how it was and popped a trophy. This was before I started trophy hunting so I didn’t think much of it. 

There are way more than five I’d delete if I could. 

Only two I feel strongly about:

1. Dying Light - Got it to play with my brothers but hated pretty much every minute. It's not bad, per se, but not my type of game at all. To top it off it has some very tough DLC trophies, including a multiplayer one.

2. Farpoint - Also not a bad game, but again some hard MP DLC trophies.

To round it out, I might include Ni no Kuni 2 for horseshit DLC, whatever PS3 Digimon game I got for my son and decided to try out, and Dragon Age Inquisition because I basically have to start from scratch anyway.

Edit: Gonna sub Portal Knights for Dragon Age. Another game I got to play with my brothers, but this time EVERYBODY hated it. At least I can finish solo if I ever feel like it.

Edited by RNumbers

These come to mind in no particular order...

1. Red Dead Redemption 2- Should have played this one on my alt account and not even worried about the tedious trophy list.

2. COD: Black Ops 3

3. NBA 2k14

4. SteamWorld Heist

5. Twisted Metal

Edited by Killbomb