PS+ March 2020

SiC

I was looking at Sonic Forces.  I love the soundtrack.  I already own Shadow of the Colossus.

So anyway, I was looking Bioshock Collection and it goes on PS+ and I was looking at Sonic Forces and same thing.  What game should I look forward to next and have it show up in PS+ April or May?  Soul Calibur 6?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

So anyway, I was looking Bioshock Collection and it goes on PS+ and I was looking at Sonic Forces and same thing.  What game should I look forward to next and have it show up in PS+ April or May?  Soul Calibur 6?

I look at all the games yet we only get 2 free each month xD

I was 'planning' (like really far ahead) to play sotc but didnt give it alot of thinking

Nice to get a game for free this way ?

4 hours ago, tsuki_-no-_usagi said:

Finally not a bad month for free games.

You get good games from ps+ most months. The real issue is getting games that you have already bought. PlayStation really cant win and neither can I. On one hand they offer major releases that a large number of people that own the game (including probably me) or they offer games that the majority of players do not want. I guess just add SOTC to the ps+ games I bought already. 

• Like 1

I got Shadow of the Colossus during the december sale, it was just 10$. Definitely worth checking out if one has never played it on previous consoles, actually even if one did, this is quite an upgrade from previous versions, it looks stunning, and even if a few aspects of it might annoy it is still a worthwhile experience.

So I guess there's no reason for me to resub to ps+ this month. maybe next one.

• Like 1

The quality of the games are fairly high in their own right, but they've both been extremely cheap (at least as low as $10)—multiple times—so it's another month that actually isn't great... but it's also not terrible.

As for Sonic Forces, it's not a bad game nor is it the best 3D boost game (saying "boost game" itself would includes titles like Sonic Rush, fyi). What many people don't realize is that unlike the past 3D boost titles which launched at $60, SF, having launched at $40, is a budget title of sorts... so direct and full on comparisons to the other 3D boost games is a bit nonsensical.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1