COVID-19 Platinums

i played through Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness and Dead Island Riptide PS4 to prepare the :platinum: each :)

I'm working on Sniper Elite 4 but playing on either Authentic or Authentic Plus Difficulty is a real pain :( ... for the :platinum: i only need Authentic Difficulty but i want those A. Plus DLC trophies too :P 

But i may play something less stressful for a few days now, started on Fallout Shelter and also X-Men Origins Wolverine alongside. X-Men will probably be the next :platinum: i prepapre :)

I'm working from home these days, but I guess I'll still have more time than usual to play games ?

I'm currently finishing Darkest Dungeon, and should hopefully be done today or tomorrow. After that, it's time for Nioh 2, which I pre-ordered but haven't touched yet. I also want to go back to Crypt of the NecroDancer and finally start Trials Fusion

• Like 2

I'm also working on Darkest Dungeon, although I started that prior to this virus getting out-of-control and confining most of us to our homes.  I had planned for that to be my 100th platinum for a while, and I'm moving right along through the title now that I'm effectively job-less with all my clients shut down for the forseeable future.

I was planning to do Persona 5 Royale next, but my pre-order is headed to a GameStop that's closed due to state-wide Executive Order shuttering all indoor malls.  Does anybody know if there's a way to get GameStop to change where my copy is being shipped to, perhaps to my home instead?

• Like 1

With school doing its 'distance learning' thing, clinicals on hold for the time being, and still having to get to work as an 'essential person', there's more than enough time to get some plats in! I'm working on two vita games (doctor who and sly cooper), and diablo 3/metro exodus on ps4. More to come!

2 hours ago, acasser said:

I'm also working on Darkest Dungeon, although I started that prior to this virus getting out-of-control and confining most of us to our homes.  I had planned for that to be my 100th platinum for a while, and I'm moving right along through the title now that I'm effectively job-less with all my clients shut down for the forseeable future.

I was planning to do Persona 5 Royale next, but my pre-order is headed to a GameStop that's closed due to state-wide Executive Order shuttering all indoor malls.  Does anybody know if there's a way to get GameStop to change where my copy is being shipped to, perhaps to my home instead?

Has it already shipped? I am sure if you emailed them they would understand.

I'm playing Granblue Fantasy Versus currently but I was also pondering making my third trophy guide with my extra time away from work instead of just trying to roll through games. If you want to join, IM me. 

But outside of all that, I was looking at Kimiko next. Looks like a fun little, and cheap, old school Zelda like game. Past that, who knows. 

Got the plat on Control a few days back (awesome game), and I'm playing Sekiro, Monster Hunter World, Bloodstained, Nights of Azure and Guacamelee 2.

Aside from that, gotta paint some minis for D&D, and keep working on magazine design. Pretty much the same schedule I had before the breakout.

• Like 1

So far, I've been able to unlock following platinums:

Super Destronaut: Land Wars (NA PS4)

Rift Keeper (NA)

Game Tengoku CruisinMix

Destronaut was fun, but way too easy. Rift Keeper was okay, even though it was the second time I platinumed it. CruisinMix was one lamest shmups I've ever played.

I'm currently working on Conga Master Go (AS). Quite an enjoyable game so far.

I'm pretty sure that there will be a lot more, as it seems that I'll be stuck at home for weeks. Well, at least I can try to reduce my backlog a bit.

My works actually ramped up (Air Force) longer shifts, working weekends. All the fun stuff

but social distancing has saved me some money ( so many cancelled plans) so I’m going to take that opportunity to plug away at 

Rise of the tomb raider 

VR backlog 

Try and get into the newest wildlands as it’s dog egg 

• Like 2

During the time I have had off because of COVID-19, I have completed a few games:

Grizzland (PS4) - 16/03/20

LEGO Jurassic World (PS3) - 16/03/20

Trine 2 (PS3) - 17/03/20

Letter Quest Remastered - 19/03/20

Metropolis: Lux Obscura (PS4) - 19/03/20

Hoping to finish Dying: REBORN if the save files will actually work.

I'm on a real JRPG kick at the moment.  I'm going to finally finish Dragon Quest XI, then probably start Chrono Trigger ( a game I have never played I'm ashamed to admit ) on the PS3.  Probably gonna finish Grandia on the Switch at some point too.

Edited by willythom88