Spring Sale PSN US

cris3f

I'm interested in...

Erica

The Messenger

LEGO Jurassic World (which never seems to dip below 70% off)

Grand Ages Medeival (90%off)

Harvey's New Eyes

Waking Violet

And A Plague Tale Innocence at 60% off, but I know I won't load it up right away, so I might as well hold off.

Edited by IntroPhenom

5 hours ago, VoxAnimi said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been yearning for the elusive UNO to be finally offered on a sale. Rejoice as this occurs very rarely! Everything else pales in comparison to this epitome of a masterpiece... 

Also, the Deponia collection seems worthwhile enough, anyone wish to share their verdict about the games? 

I quite enjoy the Deponia series. I'm two games in and was waiting for a sale to get the last two. If you dig point-and-click adventures with wacky characters, good humor, and a pretty decent story, I'd suggest giving them a go. 

• Like 2

I couldn't see anything that really stood out for me except

Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition + Injustice 2 Limited Edition - Premier Fighter  for  $35.99

That makes it basically like 18$each, the MK11 PE alone is 36$ atm on sale, sucks I already have I2LE or I'd jump on it instantly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 0:00 PM, VoxAnimi said:

Also, the Deponia collection seems worthwhile enough, anyone wish to share their verdict about the games? 

Having recently run through the whole series on the PSN (and some clean up on Steam), I can say they are pretty good adventure games and worth a playthrough. The commentary about the main character is true, though. The game is German in origin and some of the jokes, such as how the Rufus behaves, didn't translate well over to English. Prepare for several of those, particularly in the third game. Aside from all that, there are a couple trophies across all four games that are much more fiddly than they have any right being, but still very doable.

• Like 2

Lego Marvel Collection at 17.99 is interesting to those who like Lego games as it includes Marvel Avengers, Super Heroes and Super Heroes 2 with their respective season passes. A really good price for the 3, they're now on sale in the european store for 29.95 (almost 33US$) and that's the best price it ever has been at.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

What the hell happen to the star wars sale ??? It said on the web page sale ends the 15th its still the 15th is it not!!! And they place the 59 price back up!! WTF!!!!!!!

I am sure most Star Wars games will be on sale around May the 4th again.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cris3f said:

Lego Marvel Collection at 17.99 is interesting to those who like Lego games as it includes Marvel Avengers, Super Heroes and Super Heroes 2 with their respective season passes. A really good price for the 3, they're now on sale in the european store for 29.95 (almost 33US$) and that's the best price it ever has been at.

That is the one thing I bought during this sale.

I've been interested in A Plague Tale: Innocence as well, but I think that one could wait.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:47 PM, Justin__Harris said:

I quite enjoy the Deponia series. I'm two games in and was waiting for a sale to get the last two. If you dig point-and-click adventures with wacky characters, good humor, and a pretty decent story, I'd suggest giving them a go. 

I did the same thing.  Picked up the first two on sale and the last two finally went on sale this go around.  I was very excited as I loved the first two and was anxious to see how the story wrapped in the third.  They weren't too expensive before at 14.99, but I like this price better.

• Like 1

round 2 picks:

Torchlight 2 (ps4) diablo clone is ftw.

Skyhill (ps4) interesting game.

ACA Neo Geo Metal Slug (ps4) never hurts to fill the void for 4$ for a classic arcade title

i might think about playing torchlight 2 soon enough. i'm real close to finishing atelier totori (if i have all my endings in place).

edit: would've gone 30$ but there's nothing i want for 10$ just going to hold out.

Edited by kingdrake2