Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Announce Trailer

Second generation in my opinion was the best and still holds up to remaster. I did played all the classics, but true love to TH series started exactly from Underground 1 and 2, and Americana Wasteland. Just to mix up all three, and this would be hit, including the fact, that both Underground games had maps from all classic TH up to 4. And yeah, Underground apart from story mode actually had Pro Skater inside the games, as classic mode. What a waste this remaster.

It's quite a brave decision considering how badly the Pro Skater HD was, but I am willing to give this a chance since I trust Vicarious Visions with it. I do love the original version of the 1st game (never played the 2nd one) so it'd be nice to see it come to life (again...) and hopefully if this is good, 3 and 4/THUG 1 and 2 will follow :D 

3 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & Underground have always been my favorite, but I haven't played too many in the series either.
Never played 2-4, Underground 2 or American Wasteland which I am hoping they release those ones as well.
Never been into Skateboarding, I always like the games.
Also kind of hoping they release them on the Switch as well since I would easily buy them again there too.

yeah let's hope so would love to play them all again.!!!!

5 minutes ago, MadEdders95 said:

It's quite a brave decision considering how badly the Pro Skater HD was, but I am willing to give this a chance since I trust Vicarious Visions with it. I do love the original version of the 1st game (never played the 2nd one) so it'd be nice to see it come to life (again...) and hopefully if this is good, 3 and 4/THUG 1 and 2 will follow :D 

Agreed.

The original Tony Hawk games were all good. 3 had an exceptional soundtrack that many probably don't remember.

I loved Underground 1 and 2.

• Like 1

This is great news and it's going to bring back a lot of memories.

Not sure why it's priced $20 more here than the U.S. Usually it's $10.