Free DLC!!!

Br1anstrike3K

1 minute ago, Dark Prince said:

For some reason Faster, Baby! DLC is still not free in EU region.

I think it's just a matter of time, when this thread started none of the 3 were available for free on the EU stores. (now just FB)

PSS just hasn't updated, same for Mafia 2 not showing up in search but being available for purchase under "new games"

1 hour ago, Neme-ita said:

Same Italy store here 

2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Welp, I just checked. “Stones Unturned” and “Sign of the Times” are free in the EU store but “Faster, Baby!” is still €14.99.

There's also a "Content DLC Pack" listing, have you guys tried that?

GOBHQVM.jpg

7 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

There's also a "Content DLC Pack" listing, have you guys tried that?

GOBHQVM.jpg

Yes, we're not eligible to buy that (yet?) because we "don't" own Mafia III.

Which doesn't make any sense since you can have PS+ games with non-PS+ purchased DLC.

Edited by Lance_87

@Lance_87 @kanzenchaos

The Mafia 3 - Def Ed file only includes the vanilla game.

All the DLC has been compiled into that one package for separate download.

That's only supposed to be available to those who bought the D.E..

Us peasants have to manually download each DLC separately.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

5 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

"Furthermore, if you already own Mafia III on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or Steam, you will be upgraded to Mafia III: Definitive Edition at no additional cost."

The DLC is free for everyone who owned the game! It will soon upgrade on the EU

4 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

On the Ps Store (browser) they removed Mafia 3 and replaced it with Mafia 3: Definitive Edition with a purchase price $29.99. Does that mean we can only download the free plus ver. only with a Ps4 or thru the download list?

So I have Mafia III from Plus and I do not own Mafia III Definitive Edition. So it does not seem that you are automatically upgraded.

The Mafia III DLC Content Pack was available for me to download for free, but it seems to be free for everyone - I just check on my NA Alt account which does not own Mafia III, and that DLC Bundle Pack is free.

It is worth noting that the original Mafia III is no longer on the store, so you will need to download it from your library.

Has anyone tried the free DLC with the free version of Mafia III that they got from Plus? I'm wondering if you are going to need to repurchase the Definitive Edition in order to use the DLC

It looks like you can't buy the definitive pack if you the original Mafia 3.

I just tried to claim the pack and it says I don't own Mafia 3 while it is sitting in my library. We will have to wait till 2K makes the "Faster Baby!" DLC free. If they don't people should send them emails since they said all DLC would be free for previous owners of the game

Edited by maiathewinners

31 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

It looks like you can't buy the definitive pack if you the original Mafia 3.

I just tried to claim the pack and it says I don't own Mafia 3 while it is sitting in my library. We will have to wait till 2K makes the "Faster Baby!" DLC free. If they don't people should send them emails since they said all DLC would be free for previous owners of the game

You don't have to even own the game to get it. It's just an error, everyone needs to just stop being impatient lol. 

Edited by GUDGER666

12 hours ago, Br1anstrike3K said:

Don’t know if it was a glitch or what but on NA psn I got online about 10 minutes ago to see if mafia 2 DE was out yet only to find the 3 dlcs for mafia 3 were all free for me?? I got the base game from ps plus way back when and just yesterday each dlc was $15 each... so don’t know what the deal is but get them now if you haven’t I guess :)

Thanks. Feels nice having both Mafia II and 3 for free, and now 3's DLCs. Eventually, i'll have to try out the games!

10 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@Lance_87 @kanzenchaos

The Mafia 3 - Def Ed file only includes the vanilla game.

All the DLC has been compiled into that one package for separate download.

That's only supposed to be available to those who bought the D.E..

Us peasants have to manually download each DLC separately.

Lmao what's the point in re-releasing a game with all DLC fully integrated if the DLC is available separately? Talk about incompetence.

And yeah, Faster Baby is still NOT free in the Italian Store.

Edited by Lance_87