Sony Sending PSN Cash Via PS4 Notifications

12 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

This reddit post seems to confirm that it’s all random. But at least we have a little while longer for the notifications to get sent out.

Thanks for the update! So we still have another 2 weeks to potentially get some credit then ?

Roll on some people creating dozens of extra profiles in the hopes several of their accounts all get credit ?

Edited by DieHardDavidN
  • Like 2

Reading comments here, amount of trophies/platinums and total time as a member doesn't matter.

How can you be a member for 12 years when they are  only celebrating 10 years 

As I said, a PlayStation Network player. (But I did gloss over that this offer is celebrating PS+ particularly.)

Edited by EcoShifter

On 7/24/2020 at 4:49 PM, ahmedelebiary said:

funniest thing I read today, sorry my dude this has nothing to do with who has a bigger e-peen. 

has nothing to do with your childish e-peen and im not sure what personal issues you have to make you think that.

ive been a plus member for 10 years who buys a lot of games. it would be nice to get a thanks from sony for the support which would obviously be put to more games.

17 hours ago, DynaVita said:

On a french forum, there is a theory : the 10e/$ code is given to people who downloaded and installed the 10th anniversary theme.

i didnt download it and i got the gift ;).

also, i was on PS+ for like 5 years straight, then i stopped for about a year, and got a subscription again like 3 month ago. 

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 1

I got the $10 a couple days ago. Been subscribed for over 8 years now. 

Usually I don't get these rewards. I've had issues with PSN over the years and getting E-Mails and promotions from them, have even phoned customer service about it more than once. So it's a nice change of pace to finally get something.

Nothing to use it on though. So waiting for a better sale. 

15 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Look at the results of this poll...

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/07/poll_did_you_get_free_playstation_store_credit_from_sony

Just 4% has received something...

I think a poll like this doesn't prove anything. I guess only people who 1. know about sony sending out money and 2.  didn't receive anything yet (like myself sadly) would actually google something about it and participate in a poll they find random on the internet. And 1400 isn't even comparable to the actual playerbase of the PS4. ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

I think a poll like this doesn't prove anything. I guess only people who 1. know about sony sending out money and 2.  didn't receive anything yet (like myself sadly) would actually google something about it and participate in a poll they find random on the internet. And 1400 isn't even comparable to the actual playerbase of the PS4. 1f914.png

I don't see your point either, PushSquare is a somewhat known PS page (So their readers are mostly PS users) and of course that 1400 is not comparable to the playerbase but that is how statistic samples works... It doesn't mean that 4% of people received something, the point was just to shown how low the % of people that received this are even on a random sample of PS users...

i got one on my main account but none of my spare accounts. maybe the process is slow do to there being millions of units sold. i cashed in my sony rewards i had saved the day before i got the psn rewards wish i would of stacked them. but oh well going to get wreckfest for $10 i think thats a grab