Easy Platinum Exploit

APCGrayLocked

9 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Then why not do it legit then? 

i still have about ~1200 games i haven't platted yet. Even with these exploits, I'll still never plat them all before i die, but they certainly do help thin out the backlog

• Like 2

8 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

First of all, i wanna thank you @Lucantoo and @MiNd_CrUsHeR for discovering this thing. Practically, if someone has already platinumed the game (or done some trophies) and then a friend of his joins in a local multiplayer game, if the friend beat (for example) a boss, he will unlock all of the bosses trophies. If the friend does a perfect parry, he will unlock the 20 and 100 parry trophies and so on. This works even for the pacifist trophy, so the friend will need to beat only a level to unlock directly the trophy.

The only trophy excluded is the one tied to the Coins, that cannot be recollected again in multiplayer (if the host already got them in solo).

I repeat: if one of your friends got the platinum and you join in his game by local multiplayer and do the trophy requirements, you will unlock all them automatically. This will cut tremendously the time to plat the game and will make the plat a walk in the park. But only in Local Multiplayer (Lucantoo and Crush doesn't know if this works even in Share Play).

umm, I posted these findings here a month ago 24 hours after the game came out. And suistar7 confirmed. I guess I should've used a better topic title than 'multiplayer'. Thanks

Edited by GiveMeWin

14 minutes ago, Im_Jeck said:

Next up, have someone on your friends list who has the SMB plat and beat a single level and all the trophies pop! 

And even better, make eye contact with someone with the Crypt of the Necrodancer plat, and it instantly unlocks for you too.

Look I'll jump at the chance to use an exploit to make a trophy easier, but this is stupid. Not even having to play 10% of the game especially one that definitely deserves a playthrough is sad. 

Enjoy the plat I guess 

I agree it is cheesy but trophy sites in general are all about exploits, boosts, shortcuts, glitches, whatever helps trophy hunters earn the platinum the quickest and easiest.

This plat was over 15% here before the exploit.  Let’s not go revisionist history and claim it was so sort of ultra rare whale lol.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Thank you OP for posting something legitimate helpful for getting trophies in this game. 

If ya'll keep complaining when people post stuff like this, people will just stop doing it. :dunno: If you want to play the game legit, then play it legit, but don't put helpful threads down because of your superior trophy morals.

You don't know people very well if you think some complaints are going to stop most people from making posts like this.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, monteblommie said:

yet another hard indie darling that has its platinum devalued.

I am still a bit booty bothered after hollow knight got a invincibility glitch.

Yeah I did the Pantheon the hard way but is was so satisfying after I beat it only to find out that people are using exploits on the game. This is game is on my list and I will not use this method but beat it the way it was intended.

• Like 1

@GiveMeWin "Umm, I posted these findings here a month ago 24 hours after the game came out. And suistar7 confirmed. I guess I should've used a better topic title than 'multiplayer'. Thanks"

Really? Didn't saw that. Sorry bud :(. I saw their post (of Lucantoo and Mind_Crusher) on our italian trophy group and, with their permission, i shared it with the rest of the community.

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

@GiveMeWin "Umm, I posted these findings here a month ago 24 hours after the game came out. And suistar7 confirmed. I guess I should've used a better topic title than 'multiplayer'. Thanks"

Really? Didn't saw that. Sorry bud :(. I saw their post (of Lucantoo and Mind_Crusher) on our italian trophy group and, with their permission, i shared it with the rest of the community.

Appreciate that :)

The game ain't that hard as people make it to be though, I struggled with island 2, breezing through island 3 now as different equips make a huge impact.

Edited by GiveMeWin

21 minutes ago, GiveMeWin said:

Appreciate that :)

The game ain't that hard as people make it to be though, I struggled with island 2, breezing through island 3 now as different equips make a huge impact.

You're welcome. And yes, the game isn't that hard, but still, if you're going for the plat and want to obtain it fast to save some time, this will be very helpful. I'm planning of using this exploit just for the Pacifist trophy and do everything else on my own, to save some time but we'll see. I'm hoping that this works in share play too. I know Lucantoo and i could go in his house, but i would prefer to do this online.

Edited by APCGrayLocked

4 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I'm not pointing at anyone specifically, but unfortunately, a lot of "Top Leaderboard Rank tier" trophy hunters paved the way for every last loophole and cheap method to be 'legitimate' in trophy hunting. TrueAchievements (not to be confused with TrueTrophies) flags for a concept very similar to this. Perhaps before the PS5 comes out, we can do a reset and "start making trophies fun again." You know, actually playing the games.

Would this entail flags for methods like these if done after a certain date i.e when the new rule comes out?

Edited by Madara Uchiha