My Name Is Mayo 2 Announced

Cobbsquatch

oh yeah baby this is sick

hear me out: what if the trailer is a tease? imagine they make it $60 and its actually a triple a game years in the making and its a crazy open world adventure game rivaling the likes of horizon zero dawn, but you play as a jar of mayo

you already know this is gonna be not only game of the year but so good that every other game company's just gotta go flat broke the second this is available to pre-order, because no game is as good as this

another idea: this will be the hardest game ever, 1000+ hours with difficulty as high up there as crypt of the necrodancer

Edited by shxrpay
added another idea hehe
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Well, in that case, I pity you.  What was undoubtedly once an enjoyable hobby of yours has twisted into a sour space that you use to distance yourself from your fellow gamers in your quest of moving up one more notch in the leader boards - 1200th in the world must be very important to you.  Instead of finding comfort and commonality in video games, you focus on scorn and disapproval.    

I still enjoy the hobby, it's just funny to me seeing how so much more people complain about difficult/time consuming lists now. I'm not one of those people who got soft from spamming ezpzs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

Honestly yes, it gives me joy when I see all these threads with people whining about actually having to work, spend time, and use skills for their trophies.

Then that doesn't make you a very nice person, this is a game with a sense of humour and we could all do with that right now.  So don't be all pithy about people having this game on their lists, I believe at least one gamer on this site found it difficult.  A Game is a game and its your choice whether you want to spend 99 pence on a bit of harmless fun for 1hr or not, 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I still enjoy the hobby, it's just funny to me seeing how so much more people complain about difficult/time consuming lists now. I'm not one of those people who got soft from spamming ezpzs.

I'm glad to hear that, about the enjoyment, honestly.  I can't imagine folks like Hakoom get much enjoyment out of their obsession.  What's interesting to me, though, and perhaps I misjudged the importance of leader boards to you, is that you'll never ascend to the tops if you don't embrace the quickies, like the top achievers do.  What are you thoughts on that?

Two things:

For the record, if Mayo 2 had a trophy for clicking a million times, then I'll be clicking a million times.

If you're ever in the mood for some quick trophies and some absurdity that can bring up a few belly laughs, play a Mayo game.

Edited by IntroPhenom

50 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I'm glad to hear that, about the enjoyment, honestly.  I can't imagine folks like Hakoom get much enjoyment out of their obsession.  What's interesting to me, though, and perhaps I misjudged the importance of leader boards to you, is that you'll never ascend to the tops if you don't embrace the quickies, like the top achievers do.  What are you thoughts on that?

Two things:

For the record, if Mayo 2 had a trophy for clicking a million times, then I'll be clicking a million times.

If you're ever in the mood for some quick trophies and some absurdity that can bring up a few belly laughs, play a Mayo game.

I'm perfectly fine where i am in leaderboards, i know I'd have to spam ezpzs and and stacks to get higher, which i refuse. I'd rather be top 1,000/200 with stuff i actually enjoy playing than being overall top 100 with stuff I don't care about. 

• Like 2

The first game kind of ushered in the "pay for plat" style of game. Before that, the easiest plats were either kids games, Telltale games, or skipping through somewhat pricey visual novels. I remember worrying what kind of effect this would have on the trophy system at the time, and now 4 years later, there are so many of these types of games that I see posts where some hunters have earned several hundred or more plats between Mayos.

Not disparaging anyone for what games they play or how they play them. 4 years ago, I certainly had stronger opinions but in this day and age, whatever floats your boat.

• Like 1