PS5 Trophy sound

waltdisneypixar

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

People are asking for a switch for the old PS3 or PS4 sounds, but why not go further? Give us like 20 options for the sound of a trophy popping.

I mean, I want to hear explosion noises when I earn a trophy. One that'll scare the neighbors, you know. Playing My Name is Mayo should sound like the 4th of July (in the US) in my living room.

Just my two cents.

Yeah this would of been awsome to have a huge variety of sounds to choose from?

• Like 2

That is a such a pathetic sound. Sony are so clueless when it comes to things like this. We went through an entire gen were they didn't even increase the sound of the pop on PS4. I would rather turn it off than hear this one, sounds like a damn error. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png1f644.png

I thought it was going to be the thread about the trophy level changes that did it, but actually it’s this one.

Yup, this is the one, definitely.

This is the thread that finally proves, with crystal clarity, and without a shadow of a doubt, that it does not matter what Sony change, no matter how tiny, or tertiary or insignificant, no matter how infinitesimal a change it is, the gaming community will find a way to immediately complain.

Seriously. For a community dedicated to a passtime that is fuelled by constant innovation and progression in terms of graphics, technology, framerate, clock speed etc. Gamers sure are a curmudgeonly bunch when it comes to accepting change!

it’s just a trophy sound. Within a day, it will sound normal. Within a week, we won’t even notice it’s different, and within a month, the old sound will seem wrong.

Lots of Capital G's popping out of the woodwork to bitch and moan about every little thing. There is another thread from yesterday or the day before of folks whining about the hypothetical prospect of PS5 not shipping with a HDMI 2.1 enabled cable even though that has not been confirmed.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

You can barely hear the sound :D from the looks I would prefer the PS4 trophies tbh idk lets see if somethings gonna change but I don't think so looking at Sony and there support for us 

You can barely hear it on PS4, too. I'd rather it be as loud as it was on PS3.

• Like 1

It would be cool if the different trophies (bronze, silver, gold, plat) or rarities all had different sounds. I want a nuke to go off when I get something below 1.0% or a plat.

Also lol at the people complaining about the people complaining.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 2

People shouldn't criticize something that this whole forum has been built around to hear, the board of executives who made this decision never make any mistakes and know better than you, thank God the world runs on the silent majority because I can't take the opinions of others they make me mad. 

PS I don't care, but people should stay critical, not stupid.

• Like 4